Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Bloat Maxxed too hard

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I fucked up and was enraged due to bullshit stressors and had 4000 calories today :cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:.

I had a 4 egg omelette start restaurant then a cream cheese bagel. A cappuccino. A few hours later a large coffee, egg sandeich. Then I came home and cooked food.

I made this cocunut curry chicken
72881588 96CB 4E51 9792 D04562E0209A
039D5CF5 47C8 438A ABD1 268D1B85CE96

And ate like 2 bowls of it. Followed up by 3 loaves of banana bread. fuuuuuuck I am fat maxxing unintentionally :cryfeels:

nice, gotta bulk up br0. them muscles aint gonna feed themselves

Damn that looks good. How much do you weigh? I'm sure your girlfriend appreciates your cooking, mine does :feelsmage:

nice, gotta bulk up br0. them muscles aint gonna feed themselves
I am supposed to be losing weight jfl. rn am at 145 lbs and goal is 120 lbs, from there bulk up. I fucked up and now it will take me one entire week to compensate for going over the calorie limit this hard
Damn that looks good. How much do you weigh? I'm sure your girlfriend appreciates your cooking, mine does :feelsmage:
145 rn
00A12A1C CC77 4922 A233 8D0D39485ADD

I am supposed to be losing weight jfl. rn am at 145 lbs and goal is 120 lbs, from there bulk up. I fucked up and now it will take me one entire week to compensate for going over the calorie limit this hard
damn that's skinny as heck, im at 144 and need to bulkkkk up

damn that's skinny as heck, im at 144 and need to bulkkkk up
I used to be 120 lbs and unable to gain weight but I got a weight increase this year and now I'm 150 lbs. In combination with my height I now have a normal BMI, but I used to be underweight

I wonder if it's easier now to gain more muscles as well now that I'm bulkier

don't worry i've been fucking up like this for the past month or so.

And here I am, eating more than 5k calories day and barely gaining any weight.
Holy fuck how? Are you bloat Maxxed to Large degree already? How much do you weigh?

Around 110lbs. I am trying hard to bloatmaxx but the tricky part is not eating junk food.
Lots of meat, eggs, sweet potato, fruits, and 4liters of water per day.
Stopped drinking soda/coca cola since last year. I

Instead of gaining weight I just poop/pee a lot and get oily skin.
damn if you aren't memeing that's pretty lucky

Everything I eat becomes poop/pee.
Not a single atom of muscle/fat/flesh, it all passes through me like clean water.
It's like no matter how much I eat my body refuses to turn the food into muscle or fat or anything else than acne, oil and poop.
Pick up Dr. John Berardi’s book “From Scrawny to Brawny” and follow his lessons to the letter and you’ll be packing on muscle like a fiend in no time,

I fucked up and was enraged due to bullshit stressors and had 4000 calories today :cryfeels::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:.

I had a 4 egg omelette start restaurant then a cream cheese bagel. A cappuccino. A few hours later a large coffee, egg sandeich. Then I came home and cooked food.

I made this cocunut curry chicken View attachment 475786View attachment 475788

And ate like 2 bowls of it. Followed up by 3 loaves of banana bread. fuuuuuuck I am fat maxxing unintentionally :cryfeels:
@Idotms thought

Drink whole milk to gain weight. Gomad is real

respect, good luck on your journey to become a 500 lb mogging machine. disgusting all the twinks calling themselves men.

Bloatmaxx 2

then you could fast

3 loaves of banana bread- I'm impressed by this feat alone.

I was 145 at the start of 2021 now Im 190
5'8 btw

Last edited: