Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BLM protesters harass bystanders who refuse to raise fists in black power salute

we must take military action to bring freedom and democracy to the US

Alternate angle: In a scene that played out several times Monday, a Black Lives Matter protest that began in Columbia Heights confronted White diners outside D.C. restaurants, chanting “White silence is violence!” and demanding White diners show their solidarity.

Notice how all of the protesters are cumskins.

If those protesters harass me when I refuse to raise my fists, I'd raise my fists and plant them on their faces

we must take military action to bring freedom and democracy to the US

That hasn't been working so well for you over at the oil and mineral rich countries that you've invaded. What makes you think it will work at home?

View: https://youtu.be/rkqQwmbah6k

And of course the spineless cumskins comply.

I don't blame the mayos here for complying tbh. If they don't, it's social suicide. They could also get harassed at their work and get fired for false accusations of racism.

And of course, let's not forget the very real chance of simply getting beaten to death by a frenzied mob, then having your bloodied corpse video taped for millions to see and comment on.

Mark my words. One of these days, some asshole is going to snap and plan to seek one of these crowds and open fire, all decked out and geared up like he's ready for a Red Army invasion.

Last edited: