Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[BLM] Jogger yanks 85-year-old woman to the ground, knocking her unconscious and robbing her in Chicago

He's a real tough guy

Imagine her first memories were probably of her modest working class family during great depression and her last memory is being pulled back by a future aeronautics degree holder over a purse.

He a gud boi dindu nuffin.

VideoCameras are racists,
they seem to record mostly blacks committing crimes when blacks are just 13% of the population.

brootal, its over for grandmas

ook ook scree
gibs dat to me

he dindu nuffin

Y'all just jealous of the actual master race

I hate niggers

Niggers = animals. Always have been, always will be. That's why I say - you are not a volcel if you don't want to fuck a niggress, because it's like not wanting to fuck a chimpanzee.

JFL at living in USA, the only black I see tonight is my bottle of Dr Pepper.

always carry and travel in twos

I can’t wait until whites start putting these shitskins in the fucking ground.

Imagine her first memories were probably of her modest working class family during great depression and her last memory is being pulled back by a future aeronautics degree holder over a purse.
She probably participated in the civil rights movement dude and here she is getting what she fucking deserves.

The negroid is lucky that is not my grandma

She probably participated in the civil rights movement dude and here she is getting what she fucking deserves.
Maybe but i doubt it cause she wasn't an entitled boomer but from a very different and more humble generation. Born during great depression, probably grew up in impoverished ethnonational district of Chicago and married very young.

I blame Abe Lincoln for giving them rights in the first place.

I blame Abe Lincoln for giving them rights in the first place.
Abe Lincoln was good man he wanted to send em back to Africa. it's confederate subhumams fault and other slave scum for importing slaves in first place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back