Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blm founder cousin dead after tased by cops

Cocktail of drugs does that to you.

belly-laugh-laughing-hard.gif

That dude was a tank. It took a bunch of cops and a taser to get him calm. Looked hopped up on something
more riots incoming?
That’s what I’m expecting. Summer of 2020 had a lot of good content. I was hoping for a bunch of protests/riots during the inevitable recession, but more blm stuff might hold me over until then. A recession and more riots would also be perfect fuel for a DeSantis run

Let the riots begin :feelsautistic: It doesn't matter to the army of nigs whether the cops were right or wrong they gonna get dem gibs

That dude was a tank. It took a bunch of cops and a taser to get him calm. Looked hopped up on something

That’s what I’m expecting. Summer of 2020 had a lot of good content. I was hoping for a bunch of protests/riots during the inevitable recession, but more blm stuff might hold me over until then. A recession and more riots would also be perfect fuel for a DeSantis run
Interesting times up ahead :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

Let the riots begin :feelsautistic: It doesn't matter to the army of nigs whether the cops were right or wrong they gonna get dem gibs
libtards gonna give in and give em more free shit

Based copes killing libtards

He must have seen the angel of death earlier. Time's up.

Elections aren't until next year so BLM doesn't care.

Thank god. It feels like it's been forever since a major riot.

Now go for the founder

What a weak faggot for dying from a taser

I don't care. I hope they all rot in hell.

Why so much hatred that’s someone’s family member.
That’s not hatred it’s the truth he’s kinda weak for dying from a taser. Also it doesn’t matter he’s some corrupt kike puppet anyways

He’s a human being with feelings , who loves and experiences just like you. Not what you just said he was family that loves as cares for him
Stay pure and innocent, brocel. Reality will fuck you up.

He’s a human being with feelings , who loves and experiences just like you. Not what you just said he was family that loves as cares for him
Are you just saying this because he’s a BLM founder? I didn’t really see you saying in the threads where we saw some foid in Guatemala get burned alive or the noodlewhore who’s entire body was splattered

threads related to blacks seem to get more replies than incel related content

Are you just saying this because he’s a BLM founder? I didn’t really see you saying in the threads where we saw some foid in Guatemala get burned alive or the noodlewhore who’s entire body was splattered
Did he see and post in those threads, though? If he did, then it's because he's Black ( :feelskek: ). He wouldn't care about some wetback beaner in Central/South America or some chink noodlewhore in East Asia.

I don't get why its so hard for niggers to not freakout and stay calm when dealing with cops. Stay away from hard drugs people.

I've ran into some homeless people and talked to some of them over the years here. They say things like, "I wonder what my life would have been like had I not taken acid, meth, etc..."

Point is, well, you're alive at least unlike the guy in this video.

Last edited:
I don't get why its so hard for niggers to not freakout and stay calm when dealing with cops.
true, this cop gave him like 10 chances too. These retards don't know how to argue in court. They lack patience.

They wouldn’t care about a black kid getting shot by police so
True. But they wouldn't virtue signal or cry for their own race like you are doing either. Shit, how many people died in the Cambodian killing fields or in Mao's revolution? They don't even give a single fuck about their own race. KEK

Who gives about this shitty current news item? Is anyone in this site even a nigger. MUH CURRENT THING :soy:

Who gives about this shitty current news item? Is anyone in this site even a nigger. MUH CURRENT THING :soy:
matters to me because my area had some very light blm protests but still significant. might see it happen again

matters to me because my area had some very light blm protests but still significant. might see it happen again
>Giving a shit about what happens to the area outside your house
:feelstastyman:

Another day another moment I’m glad I’m not black

Wow that’s super disrespectful
most people lose a large amount of empathy and sympathy over time as the brutally of life hits them. Especially users here.

Seems like target gonna get looted again in his “honor”

@MiSKiRaT ahhahahahahaa

BLM are Tyrone worshippers they don’t care about us blackcels @ThebegottenSon