Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLM attacks elderly woman

burn soyciety burn

She's a cumskin and a woman.

I dont care

“Our boyfriends are dying”
Fucking coal burners man. Foids have no respect for themselves or their genetic lineage. It’s disgusting.

A coalburner gets what she deserves.

“It’s not your world anymore”

cringe

So racial discrimination is bad but age discrimination is ok? Hypocrisy knows no limits anymore

I wouldn’t say she is being attacked, but they are shouting at her. Anyways, this is has evolved into Antifa protests now. Idk what they want. Maybe they are just bored they can’t do anything because of lockdowns

I wouldn’t say she is being attacked, but they are shouting at her. Anyways, this is has evolved into Antifa protests now. Idk what they want. Maybe they are just bored they can’t do anything because of lockdowns
They threw paint at her. That is a chemical attack

Leftists attacking the defenseless? NEVER!

so if someone throws toxic paint at you, that isn’t an attack?
Did you reply to me twice just to bump your post? I don't know what happened prior to this video so I don't even know if she was solely the aim of the paint considering she barely has any on her. If they threw paint at the wall and some got on her, I don't really consider that an attack. For all I know that's a government building behind her and they wanted to deface it and she just got in the way. I also don't really care about anyone partaking in this nonsense. By the way, paint in the open air is hardly toxic and an irritant at best if on the skin. Anyways, stop fishing for drama.

No one cares about humans :feelstrash:

Fuck diversity, feminism and the white dumbass SJWs who fight for it.
Dbbfnhh be3802ec b987 48cd 8d37 85a3f7e8e0a8

Leftists attacking the defenseless? NEVER!
these aren't leftoids. these are liberals. liberals can't be categorised as left or right, because they don't actually believe in anything. they're the rulers of our "society". everything wrong this world is the fault of liberals and liberalism. they're a disease that should be violently eradicated

Burning coal creates acid rain

Subhuman sperging niggers

Maybe I should start supporting blm