Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blind date: ‘She was willing to call time straight after dessert’

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

This tranny looking foid rejects an accoutant who is a 5 or 6 (Joe Average) to her 3 or 4 (if she looks awful with fake up what about without?). She wouldn't go for drinks after a meal he'd have had to pay for. That's how shit the dating scene is.

Height pill as well (the foid is tall).

This tranny looking foid rejects an accoutant who is a 5 or 6 (Joe Average) to her 3 or 4 (if she looks awful with fake up what about without?).

He is barely a 5 though and this female is a legit 2 to 3. It is ideed over.

He is barely a 5 though and this female is a legit 2 to 3. It is ideed over.

When a man can't date his looksmatch the dating scene is fucked. When he can't date 1, 2 or even 3 below his looksmatch it's over.

We will never find happiness in sex and relationships. It's either find something else or live in misery (or rope).

Women have sky high requirements
full

Women have sky high requirements
full

An average looking guy, good paying job, reasonably NT. That should be more than enough for an ugly foid. Average still isn't good enough though.

He is like a fucking 4 with that shitty skin and weak jaw. ER mogs this bitchboy

He is like a fucking 4 with that shitty skin and weak jaw. ER mogs this bitchboy

ER lost 3 points due to his autism.

This guy is average looking (not good looking, not ugly), NT and good paying job. Still not enough for a fugly.

ER lost 3 points due to his autism.

This guy is average looking (not good looking, not ugly), NT and good paying job. Still not enough for a fugly.

I meant looksmog.

And I still think this guy is slightly below average. Although that could potentially be because I spend too much time overanalyzing facial features on PSLI sites JFL

I meant looksmog.

And I still think this guy is slightly below average. Although that could potentially be because I spend too much time overanalyzing facial features on PSLI sites JFL

Which is what foids do in the Tinder age, that's kind of the point. If he had better skin and a strong chin/jaw he'd look good but average isn't enough for even ugly foids, whereas his looksmatch is still getting Chad as fake up can hide bad skin (which most foids have).

This foid is outright ugly even with a face full of fake up.

Which is what foids do in the Tinder age, that's kind of the point. If he had better skin and a strong chin/jaw he'd look good but average isn't enough for even ugly foids, whereas his looksmatch is still getting Chad as fake up can hide bad skin (which most foids have).

This foid is outright ugly even with a face full of fake up.

Yup. Hypergamy is out of control. This guy needs to leanmaxx (if he hasn't already) and use some makeup on that skin

His teeth are also bad too, he shouldn't smile and needs to get whitening tbhngl

Last edited:
It’s over if you don’t look like superman
FDA481C9 2FC1 46CC 8158 7A13E2D8BFD3