Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Blew approximately £3400 on booze and drugs in the last 5 months

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

Self-banned
-
Those of you who may remember me from back along will know that I've being a hardcore Alcoholiccel since I was 16 (22 years) and I wrote numerous threads about my tales through life on here.

Well I did go sober from 6th December 2019 as I nearly died through it all (I posted about it at the time) and remained sober until late May this year. Going to rehab for 3 months after hospital and then enforced lockdown for months afterwards (as well as pubs staying closed for over a year where I live) certainly helped keep me stay sober as well as save money like I haven't done before for as long as I can remember, £3400 by May this year.

Me being me though, when pubs reopened and with me having finally having moved to my 'forever home' as it were in a new town, (after all those years as a Homelesscel) having spent 18 months sober I thought "Fuck it, bored beyond insane and have money, let's Google the cheapest/seediest pub in town and phone a taxi."

Low and behold the pub is exactly like the one in the old town I lived in for 14 years and was a Homelesscel in, full of Alcoholic Oldcels who haven't likely had a woman since the 70's, although unlike where I used to live I don't think any are actual virgin Incels/Locationcels as where I used to live was in the middle of nowhere so I actually wasn't the only middle-aged virgin Incel in that place. They're all cool though, chewed up by life such us myself so I've spent practically the last 5 months in there getting bollocksed drunk. Right up until last Sunday when money was running out and I actually ended up on my credit card which snapped me out of it as I'm fucked if I'm getting that bad that I use a credit card, just to sit in a pub full of Oldcels and drink when I can just drink at home when I'm that broke lol.

Got about £30 left until Monday then I get Disabilitybux again, I got plenty of food in so I'm fine until then. Had it's good points though, at least I've fitted in with all the Alcoholic Oldcels and have somewhere to go whenever I get bored, oh and I scored a 50 inch Smart Tv off one of the Oldcels in the pub for £30 so :feelsautistic:

IMG 20211022 114322

I got my last 52 inch in a pub in my old village as well as they were upgrading and they gave it to me, I'm good at this shit lol :feelshaha::feelskek: Back when I dossing in the crackden kitchen, I don't miss those days.

Anyhow I worked out if I stay in for 6 months, with food/bill money taken out, I should have £1800 saved, so in 12 months I'll have £3600 saved and will be right back where I was before. So I'll Hermitcel it up for most of the next year and have a nice cushion of money again, plus at least I have a load of Oldcel contacts now and somewhere to go for company. One of them I met is a decorator and lives in the same block as me and he said he'd wallpaper my flat in the new year so good stuff.

P.S: I only ended up in hospital once (for an 8 day stint) during that whole 5 month binge, which is good/lucky going by my history lol :feelsgah::feelsYall:

brutal af. hope you reach your 30s

What does it feel like when you’re drunk.

brutal af. hope you reach your 30s
I'm 38 lol :feelskek::feelsgah: And i nearly didn't trust me.

What does it feel like when you’re drunk.
My usual cycle when drinking is I get happier and happier and then sadder and sadder lol, either that or I pass out before I get to that stage.

Last edited:
you and @-BrettyBoy- should get some beers together, old chap

you and @-BrettyBoy- should get some beers together, old chap
Maybe at Easter time, I need to save some money plus I may well have cabin fever by then lol :feelsYall:

My booze consumption also reflects my bank balance. Or is it the other way round? Either way I'm broke rn and sober af.

My booze consumption also reflects my bank balance. Or is it the other way round? Either way I'm broke rn and sober af.
Least I'm not the only one then lol :feelsYall: Tbh I'm looking forward to a while off of it and getting some money behind me. I like to have a little cushion, I never used to give a fuck but now i do for some reason? Perhaps it's because I'm nearly 40 lol, I dunno?

Glad to see the rehad fixed yer problem bro! Lol...

Glad to see the rehad fixed yer problem bro! Lol...
Aye lol :feelskek: Once pubs reopened and I had a wad of cash, in a new town, well that's when the fun started :feelshaha: No doubt I'll save up again and the same cycle will occur until I drop dead :feelsgah:

Aye lol :feelskek: Once pubs reopened and I had a wad of cash, in a new town, well that's when the fun started :feelshaha:
I have all the stuff to make my own booze. But i just don't care enough to even wash out the fermenting thingys. I know many pot growers but don't even want to beg a puff from them...

It's LIKE that desire just left me after my night hunting dog died.

We used to walk around the woods killing stuff and eating it...

I have new dogs but they aren't killers like "courage of a bear," was... That fucker killed snakes and armadillos with one bite. He used to attack packs of coyotes...

My neighbors used to buy me cases of beer when they had a pregnant cow about to drop... We'd be up all night drinkin and killing 'yotes!

Yup.

As long as it's not going to financially break you, then good for you, OP. At the very least, we incels should be entitled to losing our sobriety, and thus, our pain. I advocate for any incels getting high and drunk when possible and affordable. The gov't should give us prescription alcohol and THC, anyway, for being left out of the sexual rat race, but of course, everybody hates low status, unattractive, and especially autistic males. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tonight's a good night to get high, btw. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: That's what I'm up to. And then later, maybe some cope with youtube, or Fallout 3. I'm playing as a Gary from Vault whatever on my PS3. I'm Gary 69. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why are drugs so much cheaper in the UK? DM prices for pharma is insane

how did you get hooked o alcohol if you dont mind me asking ? I like my drink as well but I only tend to drink on the weekends and occasionally on week days, I am trying to stop but I am finding it difficult

Sound investment imo.

nice 50 inch tv

This is why I'm straightedge.

Spending money on nothing that will improve or change your current situation of your life, instead of something actually useful and worthwhile.

nice 50 inch tv
Yeah, was easily worth £50 off some stranger in the pub lol.

Sound investment imo.
how did you get hooked o alcohol if you dont mind me asking ? I like my drink as well but I only tend to drink on the weekends and occasionally on week days, I am trying to stop but I am finding it difficult

Started when I was 16 and just quickly escalated to the point where I was 12-18 pints of cider plus half a bottle a day EVERY day, I'd wake up and down a good sized glass of neat vodka just to calm my shakes a little and get bang on it again until I passed out. I don't remember an exact point of realizing I was actually physically addicted to it, though I think it was when I kept waking up in hospital and not remembering how I got there, and my own GP warning me NEVER to just stop drinking straight away as the fits from withdrawal could kill me.

Done it for 20 years, apart from that 5 month, er ,"blip" lol I've actually been pretty good :feelskek:

That's a thread from when I nearly died and why I stopped drinking originally.

As long as it's not going to financially break you, then good for you, OP. At the very least, we incels should be entitled to losing our sobriety, and thus, our pain. I advocate for any incels getting high and drunk when possible and affordable. The gov't should give us prescription alcohol and THC, anyway, for being left out of the sexual rat race, but of course, everybody hates low status, unattractive, and especially autistic males. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Tonight's a good night to get high, btw. :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: That's what I'm up to. And then later, maybe some cope with youtube, or Fallout 3. I'm playing as a Gary from Vault whatever on my PS3. I'm Gary 69. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well it kinda did break me financially lol :feelskek: but I'm rebuilding :feelsokman: Yes I do agree, free alcohol and drugs on the NHS for all Incels to numb the boredom of this grey existence lol :feelsYall:

Why are drugs so much cheaper in the UK? DM prices for pharma is insane
One plus of going off the rails for 5 months in a new town is I made a load of new contacts, sweet :feelsautistic:

Those of you who may remember me from back along will know that I've being a hardcore Alcoholiccel since I was 16 (22 years) and I wrote numerous threads about my tales through life on here.

Well I did go sober from 6th December 2019 as I nearly died through it all (I posted about it at the time) and remained sober until late May this year. Going to rehab for 3 months after hospital and then enforced lockdown for months afterwards (as well as pubs staying closed for over a year where I live) certainly helped keep me stay sober as well as save money like I haven't done before for as long as I can remember, £3400 by May this year.

Me being me though, when pubs reopened and with me having finally having moved to my 'forever home' as it were in a new town, (after all those years as a Homelesscel) having spent 18 months sober I thought "Fuck it, bored beyond insane and have money, let's Google the cheapest/seediest pub in town and phone a taxi."

Low and behold the pub is exactly like the one in the old town I lived in for 14 years and was a Homelesscel in, full of Alcoholic Oldcels who haven't likely had a woman since the 70's, although unlike where I used to live I don't think any are actual virgin Incels/Locationcels as where I used to live was in the middle of nowhere so I actually wasn't the only middle-aged virgin Incel in that place. They're all cool though, chewed up by life such us myself so I've spent practically the last 5 months in there getting bollocksed drunk. Right up until last Sunday when money was running out and I actually ended up on my credit card which snapped me out of it as I'm fucked if I'm getting that bad that I use a credit card, just to sit in a pub full of Oldcels and drink when I can just drink at home when I'm that broke lol.

Got about £30 left until Monday then I get Disabilitybux again, I got plenty of food in so I'm fine until then. Had it's good points though, at least I've fitted in with all the Alcoholic Oldcels and have somewhere to go whenever I get bored, oh and I scored a 50 inch Smart Tv off one of the Oldcels in the pub for £30 so :feelsautistic:

View attachment 513267

I got my last 52 inch in a pub in my old village as well as they were upgrading and they gave it to me, I'm good at this shit lol :feelshaha::feelskek: Back when I dossing in the crackden kitchen, I don't miss those days.

Anyhow I worked out if I stay in for 6 months, with food/bill money taken out, I should have £1800 saved, so in 12 months I'll have £3600 saved and will be right back where I was before. So I'll Hermitcel it up for most of the next year and have a nice cushion of money again, plus at least I have a load of Oldcel contacts now and somewhere to go for company. One of them I met is a decorator and lives in the same block as me and he said he'd wallpaper my flat in the new year so good stuff.

P.S: I only ended up in hospital once (for an 8 day stint) during that whole 5 month binge, which is good/lucky going by my history lol :feelsgah::feelsYall:
kinda dumb move aint it?
With just 1500 you could have gone to China , Japan, Thailand, Brazil or Colombia. Got your dick sucked real good, got your balls licked. Cam inside many womens va jay jays without a condom. And many of those women for free just because of your white skin.

Instead you just made some business man rich. The same man who when he sees you homeless will spit in your face

kinda dumb move aint it?
With just 1500 you could have gone to China , Japan, Thailand, Brazil or Colombia. Got your dick sucked real good, got your balls licked. Cam inside many womens va jay jays without a condom. And many of those women for free just because of your white skin.

Instead you just made some business man rich. The same man who when he sees you homeless will spit in your face
Fuck SEAmaxxing tbh, myriad of reasons why I wouldn't or couldn't do it. The main ones are:

A: Fucked health, I struggle moving around my flat these days never mind a trip to the other side of the world on a plane, where I'd likely die of a heart attack on top of some Asian female (with white fever) within seconds of entering her lol :feelskek:

B: I have a micropenis which is about an Inch and a half erect, (confirmed with proof pics on this forum years ago) assuming it is even big enough to enter a female, which is a BIG if, I'd be too ashamed to have a female look at it and laugh. Plus the fact that years of alcohol and drug-abuse, and the side-effects of the many meds that I take each day, plus being an Oldcel, have rendered my sex drive and ability to get an erection dead in the water.

C: Criminal record makes it difficult to even get over to my native Ireland from the UK, so would probably be virtually impossible to get to any of those far away lands jfl.

D: Risk of sounding Volcel (as if lol) but I don't find Asian females in any way attractive, same with boot polish black females (half-casts ain't too bad). I don't know why tbh, I'm not even racist I just don't find them in any way desirable :dafuckfeels:

Being a 20+ year addictcel means I'm prone to make stupid decisions like go on 5 month benders from time to time :feelsgah: I did have fun though lol :feelskek:

Fuck SEAmaxxing tbh, myriad of reasons why I wouldn't or couldn't do it. The main ones are:

A: Fucked health, I struggle moving around my flat these days never mind a trip to the other side of the world on a plane, where I'd likely die of a heart attack on top of some Asian female (with white fever) within seconds of entering her lol :feelskek:

B: I have a micropenis which is about an Inch and a half erect, (confirmed with proof pics on this forum years ago) assuming it is even big enough to enter a female, which is a BIG if, I'd be too ashamed to have a female look at it and laugh. Plus the fact that years of alcohol and drug-abuse, and the side-effects of the many meds that I take each day, plus being an Oldcel, have rendered my sex drive and ability to get an erection dead in the water.

C: Criminal record makes it difficult to even get over to my native Ireland from the UK, so would probably be virtually impossible to get to any of those far away lands jfl.

D: Risk of sounding Volcel (as if lol) but I don't find Asian females in any way attractive, same with boot polish black females (half-casts ain't too bad). I don't know why tbh, I'm not even racist I just don't find them in any way desirable :dafuckfeels:

Being a 20+ year addictcel means I'm prone to make stupid decisions like go on 5 month benders from time to time :feelsgah: I did have fun though lol :feelskek:
I get your point. At least you enjoyed.

Why did you delete your account?

If one deletes one's account, it seems it is possible to register again with the same name. Could also be used to impersonate someone.

Why did you delete your account?

If one deletes one's account, it seems it is possible to register again with the same name. Could also be used to impersonate someone.
Originally because for the longest time back along I felt quite out of place, sooo many Youngcels were making me feel like a fossil tbh. Also postmaxxing and shitposting on a nuclear scale at one point by some users was really ruining the experience personally for me, although "The Sewers" has taken care of most of that now. I deleted my account in one of those "meh" moments, but actually thought it was 14 days instead of 7 days before it was finalised, and I changed my mind but it was too late to get my old account back. So I left it for about 6 months and with the help of @Fat Link plus @Master and Serge was able to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back