Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Blet indonesia ruined

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Today is tinder SEA day, and now Indonesia. And all good looking girls are of two kinds: visually muslim, or western classy posh thot. Atlast after 300 of swipes spotted one who looks just simple cute girl, would be righswappable, but she catholic. Damned abrahamics ruined big chunk of SEA, stay in your deserts and leave East Asia for wisdom of Buddha so for me to find waifu of enlightenment

Budwaifu

Damn that sucks man

Today is tinder SEA day, and now Indonesia. And all good looking girls are of two kinds: visually muslim, or western classy posh thot. Atlast after 300 of swipes spotted one who looks just simple cute girl, would be righswappable, but she catholic. Damned abrahamics ruined big chunk of SEA, stay in your deserts and leave East Asia for wisdom of Buddha so for me to find waifu of enlightenment

View attachment 242165
Why does it matter that she's catholic? Shouldn't that even be considered cultured?

Why does it matter that she's catholic? Shouldn't that even be considered cultured?
I need waifu for religionmaxxing, into buddhist direction, or new age. I became catholic heretic first and apostate later not for coming back into it or other abrahamics

So now not only you want a cute , adorable, Becky+ , virgin , chunni , adventures and loli of high culture but she also has to be Buddhist
:feelskek::feelskek: you're giving new meanings to the word standardcel
@Dregster666 JFL look at this :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
The absolute state of incels.co

So now not only you want a cute , adorable, Becky+ , virgin , chunni , adventures and loli of high culture but she also has to be Buddhist
Why is always necessary to polute with uncultured shit?
Tfu on you. Cuck66 quarantine

While he is himself broke 35 year old literal retard ( his writing style isn't a gimmick ) who lives with his mother :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

While he is himself broke 35 year old literal retard ( his writing style isn't a gimmick ) who lives with his mother :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

incels.co, where incels talk about getting matches daily with a sub1% swipe rate
I got no matches in Japan, place which theoretically could be of most cultured waifus with best religion. All of them useless

incels.co, where incels talk about getting matches daily with a sub1% swipe rate

@Speedloader thoughts on this? Are we really on chads.co ?
I got no matches in Japan, place which theoretically could be of most cultured waifus with best religion. All of them useless

Because you have bones of non culture

his writing is a gimmick lol

check his old posts.He misses articles and copulas on purpose

:feelswhat: :feelswhere:
Investigates me

I also saw his reddit account :feelskek::feelskek: he has to be a LARP , I refuse to believe anyone can be this stupid jfl
larpers.co

Atlast found one rightswappable, who cute, not abrahamic, and has piercings and rabbit (hope rabbitpill is not real thing)
check his old posts.He misses articles and copulas on purpose
Fuck articles, I find them unnecesssary, except some rare ocasions

I've heard that he has had sex before ? But don't know if that's true or if he truly is a larp.

Yes bro, I'll pm you his girlfriends

@Damo the incel do you think Geso is larping ?
No, I've seen posts of his on forums that go back to early 2000s, he still writes the same and talks about the same stuff

He doesn't get it.

It's as if the drugs just ate away at his brain and he is mentally condemned to be a delusional 15 yr for the rest of his life.
I've heard that he has had sex before ? But don't know if that's true or if he truly is a larp.
WuZk2H5DrSk

Last edited:
Someone report those ignored members for being normies

I got 0 matches cuz i dont use tinder. Too ugly to upload my pics there tbh

Napoleon is chadlite so he gets results on tinder
Napoleon gets matched with grandmas and 40 yr old foids while chadlites get matched with 18-25 yr old foids on tinder.