Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blessed be the STDs

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Roastie wrote an article claiming that if laws were to change, then the rates of STDs would go down.

How the fuck is this a law problem? The same laws were in place, and was working fine.
What changed was the culture of not fucking around, maybe grandma and grandad wasn't wrong after all about keeping it in your pants.

Lifefuel from the article:
The CDC estimates that undiagnosed STIs cause 24,000 women to become infertile each year. And gonorrhea is becoming increasingly hard to treat, as the bacteria responsible for the infection is growing resistant to the antibiotics we have available.
I can't wait for the future of roasties and chads having their brains rot out from super gonorrohea (https://www.businessinsider.com/super-gonorrhea-is-antibiotic-resistant-2018-5) because they thought it was a smart idea to fuck around.

Foids are perfect, it's everyone else's fault that she caught drug resistant chlamydia.

STD's and breast cancer are on our side.

Allah is punishing their degeneracy

Roastie wrote an article claiming that if laws were to change, then the rates of STDs would go down.

How the fuck is this a law problem? The same laws were in place, and was working fine.
What changed was the culture of not fucking around, maybe grandma and grandad wasn't wrong after all about keeping it in your pants.

Lifefuel from the article:

I can't wait for the future of roasties and chads having their brains rot out from super gonorrohea (https://www.businessinsider.com/super-gonorrhea-is-antibiotic-resistant-2018-5) because they thought it was a smart idea to fuck around.
This will kill us as well, because the major problem is the increasing resistance of viruses and bacteria against antibiotics. The tripper is just a prominent example and unfortunately it’s spread is quite small compared to other conventionally spread disease.

STDs are based :lul:. I had a lot of hope for zika too before it just fizzled out, lazy mosquito faggots.

This is what they deserve to get for letting a hundred different chads creampie them.

Let them try. The ignorant slut think we have have even inferior levels of sexual education than ever before and that's why STDs are increasing

sti-rates-01-740x525.jpg

And there are many users here that believe that returning to a more traditionalistic culture would change the selfish mindset of the majority of women when deep down they salivate for a responsability-free society where they act like chimps that internally processes hormones like drugs.

Last edited:
Reading this has at least made a good start to the day

You reap what you sow, they called for a sexual revolution and now this happens, these sex havers with life shortening STDs receives no sympathy from me.

STDS ARE RISING BECAUSE WOMEN ARE SLUTS

STDS ARE RISING BECAUSE WOMEN ARE SLUTS
It's also a fault of chad. Women with STDs are fucking the same 20% of men who are fucking the other 80% of women. Chad acts a central point to spread STDs.

STDs are our greates allies and they're fucking [Based].

Poor thots and obnoxious brutes, bearing such a burden they gave themselves.

STDs are a gif from god.

I HATE SEXHAVERS & I HOPE THEIR LIVES SUFFER.

Stds are on our side

They should be even more prevalent tbh

Perhaps the incel will rise in the post STD apocalypse. Perhaps this century will also favour those with bad genetics for the physical body.

STDs were the only based things to come out of this degenerate planet.and cunt nature

STD's do a good job of doing gods work

How the fuck is this a law problem?
It isn't. But western soyciety loves to curb the negative effects of degeneracy while still promoting degeneracy.

#LoveSTD #LoveSTI #LoveChlamydia #LoveGonorrhea #LoveSyphilis XOXOXO :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: