Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Blessed are the incel neets

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
For we shall inherit the earth after Coronachan clears away more and more :feelsclown:s and sexhavers inshallah

Well, an inkwell can dream at least

Australian Government is handing out a stimulus package($750) to people on NEETbux

LMAO there's no neetbux where I live,you either parentbuxxx,have a job or rot and die on the streets.

I'm parentbuxxxmaxxing

Also if pretty much everyone can get into NEETbuxx on the US and Europe then why people works? It wouldn't be easier to just semi-starve and look desperate and wait for the buxx?

Australian Government is handing out a stimulus package($750) to people on NEETbux
61B5F46E 18F2 440F 929F 07168F79DD29

not a kangaroocel

Cope. The normies will loot our houses out of desperation and mercilessly kill us.
The toilet paper won’t replenish itself.

Cope. The normies will loot our houses out of desperation and mercilessly kill us.
The toilet paper won’t replenish itself.
They’d have to bypass my wall of 7.62x39mm first :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsokman:

For we shall inherit the earth after Coronachan clears away more and more :feelsclown:s and sexhavers inshallah

Cope

You'll be the first to die postVirus if 70% of humanity gets wiped out.

Also if pretty much everyone can get into NEETbuxx on the US and Europe then why people works? It wouldn't be easier to just semi-starve and look desperate and wait for the buxx?
They only give it to you if you have a disability.

Deaths=

5% Virus

30% Famine after the virus

65% War

It’s Over for NEETS!

Doomsday 2020
:dab:
As someone who’s prior military, if it’s civilian on civilian war, Id have somewhat of a fighting chance

As someone who’s prior military, if it’s civilian on civilian war, Id have somewhat of a fighting chance

You’ll be starving or fighting off people trying to steal food

By the time the war starts you’ll be invalid

Especially as a no exercise NEET

I wont get corona virus cause i dont go outside

I’m intrigued to know how you figure
Simple conclusion

You're Neet

You haven't seen the sun for who knows how long

Your diet is probably dog shit

Your body is most likely out of shape and un healthy

You will have to compete with physically superior survivors

Probably will NEED a firearm to survive, basically Over if you have to go around with your bare hands.

Probably wouldn't know where to start living outside of a house in the wild.

Just so many factors that can go wrong for your average Neet.

Simple conclusion

You're Neet

You haven't seen the sun for who knows how long

Your diet is probably dog shit

Your body is most likely out of shape and un healthy

You will have to compete with physically superior survivors

Probably will NEED a firearm to survive, basically Over if you have to go around with your bare hands.

Probably wouldn't know where to start living outside of a house in the wild.

Just so many factors that can go wrong for your average Neet.
Past military training can probably get me by a few of those points, and I’m in burgerland so no problem in the personal protection department :feelsokman:

Past military training can probably get me by a few of those points, and I’m in burgerland so no problem in the personal protection department :feelsokman:
I see.

Most Neets dont even have that luxury. Atleast you would know what to do if you got your hands on a rifle.

Most Neets would be like a fat indoor cat thrown into the streets, the stupid ones that end up being roadkill.

I see.

Most Neets dont even have that luxury. Atleast you would know what to do if you got your hands on a rifle.

Most Neets would be like a fat indoor cat thrown into the streets, the stupid ones that end up being roadkill.
I shall train em to the best of my ability to inkwellmilitiamaxx inshallah

I think incels are fucking designed for this shit. We are already hermits that understand how to live with minimal contact as possible. We will live as we have always lived, while the normies and Chads get knocked down a peg.

You're at the world's end, you're at the world's end
(World's end!)
I will be the last one standing

I can see the end
It’s staring right back at me
I brought us here
A place laid to waste by humanity