Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blaming it on victim mentality or just you

B

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
People always make the assumption that it's probably always just you even though you tell them your side and you have more insight and more experience with whatever than they will but always do some mental gymnastics or make up a logical fallacy against you because you're different experiences and viewpoint of things differ from theirs, I'm not pretending that some people don't have a victim mentality or that everything isn't their full/partially their fault but my point is to share the fact that whenever I hear, "oh bro it's easy to blame everything on other around", but it's just as easy to blame the complainer especially when these people don't even know the full story or straight up don't want to trust your side of the story even when you were there to see/hear it.

Last edited:
You can't expect a penguin to solve differential equations and you can't expect a Chad to know what it's like to live like an incel.

Thus, if they bring us oppression and pain, we will have to bring them pain and death.