Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Blaming Incel forums and Incel channels for radicalizing young men is ridiculous

S

SomaliInScandi

Recruit
★★
That is like blaming a Sociologist who exposes structural racism for radicalizing black men.

Last edited:
SOME ARE FOID WORSHIPPERS, OTHERS ARE WHITEPILLED BUDDHIST MONKS, OTHER LIKE ME ADVOCATE FOR THE OVERCOME OF FOIDCRACY AND OTHERS ARE SIMPLY IDIOTS CHADWORSHIPPERS WHO WANT TO GO ER WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THAT FOIDS ARE THE PROBLEM OF OUR SOCIETY AND LIFE.

IN FUCKING VIDEOGAME MANY INCELS ARE BRAINCUCKED.

Nah, there are 4chan trolls on here that genuinely exploit/gaslight vulnerable people, especially non-nt's

Nah, there are 4chan trolls on here that genuinely exploit/gaslight vulnerable people, especially non-nt's
anyone that ends up on here is already way further in the blackpill than any 4channel retard

"Young men are struggling at a massive scale and searching for anyone talking about it, quick, let's blame the channels and figures pointing out the obvious and talking about what's happening, that will stop it all:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

At this point, I'm not sure whether those people simply don't have any theory of mind or object permanence, so they actually believe that not talking about issues will make them go away, unable to understand that other people might think and feel the way they do because of their own lived experiences and without needing to be told so.

Soyciety is to blame, this site is just an outlet for the unwanted to speak about their problems, and find some kind of solace in their predicament.

Women's parasitic sociopathic behavior radicalizes men.

Soyciety is to blame, this site is just an outlet for the unwanted to speak about their problems, and find some kind of solace in their predicament.

They need a scapegoat and incels are just that

Today, an incel will ask how to achieve romantic sexual success. He will invariably be told to work on his personality, financial status, controllable outward presentation, or a combination thereof. He may even be told to just "be himself". But such advice doesn't work for untermenschentum. And if he is inclined to follow this advice that is not appropriate for him, this interest will die. He will try, and he will fail. He will move, and he will be blocked. He will open the door and it will shut in his face. As he grows he will observe sexually successful men whose lives are utterly at variance with the advice he was given. In fact, he has already seen them before he began his quest for knowledge. His reaction to these things will determine whether or not he becomes "radicalized". He could scoff at his own eyes, mind, and ears, and double-down on the guidance which was not made for him. He will expend his years gazing into a chasm of confusion, constantly trying to measure its depth and its length, never realizing that it is simply not possible, for he has cast his equipment aside. Or, he could affirm his mind and senses, and attempt to construct a formula for why things are the way they are. He will wade through many lies, half-truths, and superficial assessments, but everything will be weighed against the reality he has seen and heard himself. Eventually he will come across men who have shared his experiences, and these men will tell him the truth he needed in the beginning: it's over. And he will agree.

If anything IS saves lives.
All my life I've been trying to understand why is it that I was treated badly all my life by others.
Only now then with the Blackpill and the other incredibly relatable hundreds of posts here it makes me feel relief that normie therapists can give or society can create for me.
IS is great reddit creates trans terrorists

Its a low hanging fruit of an explanation. Yes, its evil young men just radicalizing other evil young men, lmao. Could it actually be societal problem if most young men are single, but most young women are not? I don't expect these people to ever to come to the right conclusions because its obvious as hell why they think the way they think

((Society)) needs a scape goat, and they want to spin Inceldom as a white nationlist group, ignoring the fact that we have many nationlities here.

If anything IS saves lives.
All my life I've been trying to understand why is it that I was treated badly all my life by others.
Only now then with the Blackpill and the other incredibly relatable hundreds of posts here it makes me feel relief so comforting that normie therapists cannot give or society can even create for me.
Knowing that I don't need to explain myself and that I'm just understood.
All my life being gaslighted by normies , being told that it's my fault. Now with the knowledge of the Blackpill , it's all normies fault. It always has been anyways , I've been minding my own business since the start.
But being unattractive and quiet gets you in a lot of trouble.
Well put. I stopped blaming myself and feeling dejected over it. Now I just try and figure out how to cope. It was never my fault, I did everything right, I just lack the genetics.