Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blaming foids is kinda stupid in my opinion

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Let’s be fucking honest for a minute. If we were foids, we would be fucking chads and choosing the best possible options for us in our 20s. It is what is and that’s just their nature.

Maybe I’m coping and my T is low atm but I feel like going ER when I see couples outside lol…

just because its in ur nature to be evil doesn't excuse you of your crimes

(i am mainly referring to female nature btw)

Last edited:
1724861405123b

What does that gif mean
Getting fucked so hard and holding your fart so that you can’t even open your mouth I guess. This is what it represents

yes is 100% their fault a 2/10 is so delusional that thinks will have a chance with chad

Let’s be fucking honest for a minute. If we were foids, we would be fucking chads and choosing the best possible options for us in our 20s. It is what is and that’s just their nature.

Maybe I’m coping and my T is low atm but I feel like going ER when I see couples outside lol…
Whoring around isn't "choosing your best option".
But you're right, I'm not only blaming them, I blame their cuck fathers, soyciety, woke teachers, and the filthy rulers who corrupt them, too. Foids are easy targets, easy to manipulate. Even in the Garden Eden it was the foid who Satan manipulated. And because Adam was a cuck who listened to the foid instead of God, the crap began. So, the first solution is: Don't be a fucking cuck!