Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blaming another killing on incels. LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Deleted member 33091

Deleted member 33091

Resident IT bully
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mtlcko/fucking_incels_she_was_literally_with_her_partner/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Also here's a picture of the foid who's concerned that men are going to be catcalling her.

ProfileIcon 7ecnzan1rmt61

Don't worry sweeite. Nobody is going to be catcalling you anytime soon. :feelskek:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

FUCKING BASED

No mention of the shooter's identity, i wonder why

her looksmatch is going for night walks alone in deserted city streets trying to make sense of his life contemplating roping.

Any time a non Chad lashes out = incel
It's not about looks though they say.

Guys that beat their partner, incel? But they're not celibate?

her looksmatch is going for night walks alone in deserted city streets trying to make sense of his life contemplating roping.

her looksmatch is taking estrogen

Looks like a dude. Regardless it says "almost deadly" which means they lived.

Listen, you open your mouth to another person you risk getting dem hands. Don't wanna get shot at? Don't think you have any power to command someone to not say anything.

Listen, you open your mouth to another person you risk getting dem hands. Don't wanna get shot at? Don't think you have any power to command someone to not say anything.
Yes. Free speech exists for a reason. Don't like what I'm saying? TOUGH. Deal with it bitch!

At this point any criminal is a incel now

Also here's a picture of the foid who's concerned that men are going to be catcalling her.

profileicon_7ecnzan1rmt61-jpg.436262
there is no women in that picture

Based

Jfl that looks like a tranny:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meairra Mansara seems to be a curry name. Probably a niggerlover...

I hope the scooter is ok.

Yes, blame us. Why? Because we're Incels.

It's humble bragging. Typical foid behavior.
Locals are probably aware she is a whore because you know, dudes tell other dudes I bet. Be a whore, get treated like one.

These Redditors have such a ridiculously broad definition of incels I'm pretty sure they think we're also responsible for 9/11, the Great Recession, and the coronavirus pandemic.

Last edited:
They call us lowlife when all we are trying to do is cope

that's a faggot