Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blame women for your genes.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Ugly women can reproduce but ugly men if ever, rarely reproduce. Women are the scientific reason incels will exist forever if you think about it. They are the root of literally all our problems.

Yes apparently women pass down genes for chins, jawlines and height. They are mostly responsible for incels.

However, in many places ie India, Middle East there is a culture of arranged marriage, which leads to subhuman males also producing many children, hence why India is literally subhuman central and why so many countries in Africa and Middle East also pump out many subhumans today. No doubt 100 years ago, Europe was doing the same.

Also short women responsibile for manlets, mostly. One of the biggest genetic curse, and femoids mainly carry and spread it.

THE BALDNESS GENE COMES FROM YOUR MOTHER'S SIDE. IT'S OVER!

Yes apparently women pass down genes for chins, jawlines and height. They are mostly responsible for incels.

However, in many places ie India, Middle East there is a culture of arranged marriage, which leads to subhuman males also producing many children, hence why India is literally subhuman central and why so many countries in Africa and Middle East also pump out many subhumans today. No doubt 100 years ago, Europe was doing the same.
I didn't know that, but I have noticed for a while that my mum has a very weak chin

Why I hate stacies more than chads too

Femoids deserve aids.

If I had my dads genetics for looks I would've been slayer-tier right now

If this is true, this explains alot JFL. Too bad shes dead or Id give her shit for it.

If this is true, this explains alot JFL. Too bad shes dead or Id give her shit for it.
Lol go to her grave and take a shit on it, to remind her of the shitty genes u inherited from her

my mum isnt ugly by i inherited so many shit feminine high O features so i might as well look like an ogre. im so low T its rediculous, big eyes, piss weak lower third, no facial hair to hide my ugliness, small hands and feet, large cranium etc. imagine justin beiber tier but fucking ugly