Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

blah blah blah lonely people have bad personality stfu

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
I won't read a single word from what that trannys wrote pERsonality=only for normies chads have whitelist doesn't matter their personality and for incels is pointless no amount of pERsonality will help us

Your personality doesn't even matter. If you're an ugly ass guy, who's going to approach you? Not a single human being

Are they saying black people in the 1960s had a bad personality too? They were told
to sit at the back of the bus.

Faceonality &, heightonfidence

Putting aside the fact that IT says that they only hate misogynistic bad Incels, and have no hate for lonely virgin men, because that's a obvious dig.
This entire post gets demolished by a simple question.

How does Jessica and Rachel in college, know that Johnny sitting in a classroom chair over there is @MillionBashStream97 ?

This is a anonymous site, and 99% of the users here act COMPLETELY different in real life, then they do on this site.
We don't go around screaming "nigger nigger, faggot fuck dead foidelts".

No one knows who I am. Besides the FBI. You have no idea where I live, what places I go to, how I look like, so on.

We are your average everyday guys. That just happen to be really fucking ugly.

So true man. Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer and Jeremy Meeks were all great human beings with a great personality

Bad people tend to have very good lives and they are often very popular

Personality matters when you're HTN or Chad

I'll give those soy chuggers something to cry about

Your personality doesn't even matter. If you're an ugly ass guy, who's going to approach you? Not a single human being
personality is a nebulous concept anyways

honestly I'd say a lot of us have the same personalities as normies or even chads, minus the experiences they've had of course

jfl ITcels making broad generalizations about every lonely male based on one based chud they knew

'clearly there's no poverty issue in Africa, I knew this one African ascetic.'

now they'll have to explain why so many ITcels are incels, even though they 'respect women'

my personality suddenly becomes alot better when I tape an attractive guy's face over mine

You don't even have to be ugly, you can look like Travis Bickle and still be invisible in 2023.
Not chad= disposable.