Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL blading manlet accepts reality

David cassidy was that height. Over.

Fat, disgusting, balding, misshaped.

If any girls look at him, it's because he looks so weird.

This complete retard is coping, thinking it's because he doesn't have confidence. Even if he did looks max (which he hasn't at all), he would still be genetic trash.
This dude is better looking than me, this is suifuel lmao

This dude is better looking than me, this is suifuel lmao
Damn. That's rough.

I don't know what you look like, but if you haven't already, you can lift regularly, eat healthy, cut to about ten percent body fat, and shave your head + wear hats if you're balding, and get lasic or contacts if you need vision correction or learn to live with a blur.

This almost certainly won't be enough to not be incel anymore, but it can improve the quality of the interactions you have, in public and at work. It could be the difference between people talking and thinking about how creepy you are to people ignoring you. I'd much rather not exist to foids, than have foids actively thinking and talking about how creepy I am. Maybe some people can ignore it, but I don't want to be reminded constantly of my subhumanity, and I'm not as socially oblivious as this guy that I could convince myself the looks and stares are because the women are attracted to me.

If the guy in that pic looks maxed fully, he would probably get ignored by foids, instead of getting noticed for how absurdly disgusting he is. Even his facial hair is puke inducing.