Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks seem to have the best attitude towards woman out of any other race.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I always hear blacks call woman "bitches" and "hoes". The entire "thot" meme came from them too. They know that most bitches are just cum dumpsters that aren't worth more than a pump and dump, that's why they rarely commit to marriage.
They will treat a girl nicely if they want to bang, but then treat her like shit to lower her from her pedestal.
Meanwhile you will never see non blacks doing this, whites are complete cucks and treat woman like goddesses/give them everything, and started the feminism meme, Latinos are also cucked and beta as hell to their females, allowing them to balloon to obesity and marrying to high amounts.
Asians in the West are cucks and the wives completely control their household even though there is the stereotype of the submissive Asian wife.

Blacks are misogynists.

Ultra tyrone gets blackpilled hardcore:

Tbh I know more black men who empower the thot lifestyle and are into the Woke, Hey sista, Blaq Kweeen yas shit than any other race combined.

Black women are the nicest women out of any race as well. Just lol at not being attracted to black women and holding out for the very same white women who have turned you into an incel.

Black women are the nicest women out of any race as well. Just lol at not being attracted to black women and holding out for the very same white women who have turned you into an incel.
That's true, out of all the races black woman where the only ones I could have long funny conversations with while other races especially white woman ignore me.
I hate when I see a black girl trying to act white, they take the horrible privileged attitudes of these white stacies for some reason.

Yet leftists always appease them with their rap videos and only call the white men "misogynistic." In fact they want to blame white men exclusively for the incel movement.

There's a lot of blackpills in those black twitter memes. Other cultures seem deathly afraid to tackle the looks question.

637898802624602112-Twitter.png

8ITgWXE.jpg

If you're white, pulling a black girl should be no problem.
There's a lot of blackpills in those black twitter memes. Other cultures seem deathly afraid to tackle the looks question.

637898802624602112-Twitter.png

8ITgWXE.jpg
As for the second picture, if you have to take more than one selfie to get a good picture, then you're indeed ugly.

>Black women are attractive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*

breh you should be a comedian

Blacks and middle easteners know proper ways to treat women.

As for the second picture, if you have to take more than one selfie to get a good picture, then you're indeed ugly.
negresses aren't human so it doesn't count. You can find a single fat negress anywhere, because black men abandoned them for white women. I mean, white men are so cucked that they are now stuck with the ugliest race of women

>but but they can cook
Yeah, you can eat her fried chicken and become as fat as she is.

negresses aren't human so it doesn't count. You can find a single fat negress anywhere, because black men abandoned them for white women. I mean, white men are so cucked that they are now stuck with the ugliest race of women

>but but they can cook
Yeah, you can eat her fried chicken and become as fat as she is.
I agree. They are probably the lowest female race in SMV out there, but good luck pulling off a hot black woman as an incel though.

I agree. They are probably the lowest female race in SMV out there, but good luck pulling off a hot black woman as an incel though.
Exactly, I'd rather die alone than get cucked by some fat ape. White women are undisputedly the best race of women out there, then Semitic girls, then Asians, then Castizos, then mestizos, then curriettes, then negresses

Asians in the West are cucks and the wives completely control their household even though there is the stereotype of the submissive Asian wife.
Asian men are a goddamn meme

Exactly, I'd rather die alone than get cucked by some fat ape. White women are undisputedly the best race of women out there, then Semitic girls, then Asians, then Castizos, then mestizos, then curriettes, then negresses
I disagree about the semitic girls part.

I disagree about the semitic girls part.
I don't know that might just be my personal preference. I've always digged jewish and Middle Eastern girls. They always seem to have curves, at least the ones I meet

I don't know that might just be my personal preference. I've always digged jewish and Middle Eastern girls. They always seem to have curves, at least the ones I meet
Jewish girls are mostly ugly, but middle eastern girls are hot.

Dude, are you a European? Just visit my country and I promise that you'll pull off a lot of women.

And no one (sjw) calls them out.

White night fuckery seems to occur simultaneously with low testosterone levels

Jewish girls are mostly ugly, but middle eastern girls are hot.

Dude, are you a European? Just visit my country and I promise that you'll pull off a lot of women.
I'm an American, and no, no I wouldn't.

Blacks in general are blackpilled. Their first go to insults are to do with looks

Abos are the ugliest tbh

Tbh, hated by both so it doesn't matter.

That's true, out of all the races black woman where the only ones I could have long funny conversations with while other races especially white woman ignore me.
I hate when I see a black girl trying to act white, they take the horrible privileged attitudes of these white stacies for some reason.

Fortunately I have only known one black woman who acted white to a degree, but she was still nice. I actually ran into her the other day and we chatted for a little bit, still as nice as ever.

I'm a curry.

>Black women are attractive
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*gasp*

breh you should be a comedian

This is why you're incel, you're missing out. I can't get a black woman because I'm still a truecel but I'm sure your volcel ass could.

Abos are the ugliest tbh
Come on dude, abos and pygmies don't count. I don't think even your most desperate incel would fuck an abo

Volcel if you wouldn't fuck black women tbh

Are there many hot lebanese chicks? What's the average one look like?
They're pretty hot to be honest and fit too. Unfortunately they are becoming more Western like. Many of them still refuse to have sex before marriage tho.
Just go for a visit and approach young women as a European.