Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks only have more sex becasue they fuck fat bitches named sharkiesha

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
JFL if you think the average black guy is fucking anything decent. Black men are just thirsty and will stick their dick in anything hence they're not incel.

that's also why Africa has the highest herpes rates. They are at 89% ffs, everyone down there has zero morality

Low inhibition and standards = Slayer

That's not what I see when I go to xvideos and search for "BBC cuckolds"

JFL if you think the average black guy is fucking anything decent. Black men are just thirsty and will stick their dick in anything hence they're not incel.
Meanwhile the same white copers who are posting this stuff would never ever consider touching Shaquanda from down the way.

Truth

I have a black friend who gets a lot of sex, but that is because he is just willing to fuck everything. I literally only saw him once with a hot girl, and she was from europe.

Everytime I hear a sex story from him I gotta remind myself I saw him pick up this fat ass woman in her 40s and fucked her.

Truth

I have a black friend who gets a lot of sex, but that is because he is just willing to fuck everything. I literally only saw him once with a hot girl, and she was from europe.

Everytime I hear a sex story from him I gotta remind myself I saw him pick up this fat ass woman in her 40s and fucked her.
KEK

If you won't "stick your dick in anything" then you're a fakecel.

If you won't "stick your dick in anything" then you're a fakecel.
If you don't regularly sneak into barnyards under the cover of night to make sweet love to the mares then you are a fakecel.
What's wrong, volcel infiltrator? Afraid of getting kicked by a horse? Normies will never understand the true incel plight

try getting rejected from handicap girls and fucking ugly smurf girls / volcels need to kill them selves

If you don't regularly sneak into barnyards under the cover of night to make sweet love to the mares then you are a fakecel.
What's wrong, volcel infiltrator? Afraid of getting kicked by a horse? Normies will never understand the true incel plight

Cope. This is like CuckQueers saying that you're not incel if you can have sex with a man. Obviously sexual contact with a human female is the baseline objective here.

Cope. This is like CuckQueers saying that you're not incel if you can have sex with a man. Obviously sexual contact with a human female is the baseline objective here.
No, you are the cope.
When you say "Stick your dick in anything", I think you profoundly underestimate the exact breadth of the range entailed by "Anything"

There are women who honestly make the horse seem like the preferable option. You're setting yourself up for all kinds of retardation when the bar you set is "Literally any human female hole", because that entails down syndrome sufferers, people with STDs, niggers, etc.

You're being ridiculous my man

lol cope more pagan

Blacks are deep into sexy blonde white stacy pussy, they are also getting their dicks sucked by a hot Becky too.

Sure a lot of fat snowbunny's get dicked by blacks, but so do thin white girls too.

Blacks are winning right now and therefore blacks cannot be incel.

No, you are the cope.
When you say "Stick your dick in anything", I think you profoundly underestimate the exact breadth of the range entailed by "Anything"

There are women who honestly make the horse seem like the preferable option. You're setting yourself up for all kinds of retardation when the bar you set is "Literally any human female hole", because that entails down syndrome sufferers, people with STDs, niggers, etc.

Even a down syndrome nigger with STDs would reject a truecel, kek.

lol cope more pagan

Blacks are deep into sexy blonde white stacy pussy, they are also getting their dicks sucked by a hot Becky too.

Sure a lot of fat snowbunny's get dicked by blacks, but so do thin white girls too.

Blacks are winning right now and therefore blacks cannot be incel.

Retard

No, you are the cope.

i always knew you were a volcel, you're a good looking black guy who only wants white pussy

cage tbh.

Yes niggers have higher t than average, I mean they have to fuck black women which are wilderbeasts. I mean you need high t and sex drive to fuck black women since They are unattractive wilderbeasts. That's why they also like fucking fat cracker whore land whales cumskin trash bitches. Black are butterface,land whales and wilderbeast slayers. Meanwhile whites are slaying beckies and stacies

If you are black and low t it's over for you, you won't be able to fuck your own species.

Yes niggers have higher t than average, I mean they have to fuck black women which are wilderbeasts. I mean you need high t and sex drive to fuck black women since They are unattractive wilderbeasts. That's why they also like fucking fat cracker whore land whales cumskin trash bitches. Black are butterface,land whales and wilderbeast slayers. Meanwhile whites are slaying beckies and stacies

If you are black and low t it's over for you, you won't be able to fuck your own species.

Everything you say actually seems like it's intended as a troll post, but you end up being correct without meaning to

Occasionally I've seen some Tyrones and even mediocre black men with hot white women or Latinas, but they are few and far between (excluding black celebs or college athletes ) . Usually they get the chubby or even fat white women but honestly I don't think they care that much. Anything is an upgrade over a ghetto laquisha in their minds.

Often these guys have side bitches as well.