Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks live life on tutorial mode

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
W

worthlessloser26

Major
★★★
Blacks are spoiled and catered to in this country. It’s basically illegal to fire a nigger because they could just cry racism. In fact they could cry racism in response to any opposition they face and people will take their complaints seriously. It’s impossible to fail in this country as a as an African American, they are basically worshipped and the government caters to them. You’d actually have to try to fuck up your life and fail in life as a black. Everyone wants to help you because they are desperate to not be seen as racist. If an Indian tried to cry racism most people would just laugh in response because nobody takes them seriously. The reverse racism is getting out of control

I hate normies who whine about "muh racism" when they're not even black

White race is being replaced little by little. Water is wet, I guess.

I LOVE BEING BLACK.

#BLACKPRIDE

@Rabbi Schneerson thoughts?
WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE BABY

IF IT AINT WHITE IT AINT RIGHT

IF ITS BLACK WHIP ITS BACK

redneck GIF

Yep, nigger loving is official government policy in America.

Are you Aryan?
Aryan was used to refer to all Europeans/Whites: Nordic, Mediterranid, Dinarid, East Baltic, and Alpinid, so technically yes.

1531696865843 1

Only Nordic-Germanics were Herrenvolk however, which is where the confusion originates.

My exact classification would have been Atlantid, which is a Nordic-Med mix common in Britain+France, as hinted on the map.
Also I don't care to much about races but I do love these edits lol
Yeah they're good.
"This video does not support any ideology"

KEK. Absolute soy editor.
Kek they have to do it so it won't get nuked, same goes for many songs I like.

I'll find some more that don't have that label.

Aryan was used to refer to all Europeans/Whites: Nordic, Mediterranid, Dinarid, East Baltic, and Alpinid, so technically yes.

View attachment 1194415

Only Nordic-Germanics were Herrenvolk however, which is where the confusion originates.

My exact classification would have been Atlantid, which is a Nordic-Med mix common in Britain+France, as hinted on the map.

Yeah they're good.

Kek they have to do it so it won't get nuked, same goes for many songs I like.

I'll find some more that don't have that label.
I thought aryans were just a certain type of German lol.

I know nothing about race lmaoo

FUCK YOU.

RACIST FUCK

I thought aryans were just a certain type of German lol.
Aryan=All Native Europeans, so that includes the five main types of Nord, Med, Dinarid, Alpine, and Baltic.

Herrenvolk is what you're thinking of, which only applied to Germanics(which includes Anglos & Scandinavians) of the specific Nordic phenos.

Hitler & many NSDAP officials wouldn't have made the cut for this, since they're more Alpine-Med racially.
I know nothing about race lmaoo
KEK, it's one thing I'm very interested in. Not mainly from an SMV pov, but racial realism & the such.

For example, this case study from the past:

AlpinidvMedvNord

It shows how Nordics surpass the IQ of the Alpine & Med sub-groups by quite a bit.
He’s on the internet to much
This is very ironic coming from you, who spends all day on Shit-Tok & uses it as a source every time we argue. KEK

Aryan=All Native Europeans, so that includes the five main types of Nord, Med, Dinarid, Alpine, and Baltic.

Herrenvolk is what you're thinking of, which only applied to Germanics(which includes Anglos & Scandinavians) of the specific Nordic phenos.

Hitler & many NSDAP officials wouldn't have made the cut for this, since they're more Alpine-Med racially.

KEK, it's one thing I'm very interested in. Not mainly from an SMV pov, but racial realism & the such.

For example, this case study from the past:

View attachment 1194419

It shows how Nordics surpass the IQ of the Alpine & Med sub-groups by quite a bit.

This is very ironic coming from you, who spends all day on Shit-Tok & uses it as a source every time we argue. KEK
Race looks very complicated when you get to the very specific races.

Then again I'm a low iq nigger retard so everything is complicated :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Rabbi wtf man?

Your gonna do that to a fellow brotha?

TOTAL NIGGER DEATH
As I said, it's very ironic for him to say OP, or anyone else here to be fair, is on the internet too much.

He's literally making things worser by obsessing over Shit-Tok, cherrypicking WMBF couples which statistically are quite rare.
Race looks very complicated when you get to the very specific races.
That's why I like it, tons of nuance I can observe which correlates with history, the blackpill, etc.
Then again I'm a low iq nigger retard so everything is complicated :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
It's ok, I will enlighten you & others more.

Niggers and fags are a protected group in society.

whites commit suicice at nearly 3 times the rate of blacks

This.
This is also true.

Doesn't mean blackcels dont exist though, it's just a basic fact that the collective black populace is immune from criticism the way Whites & Asians are.

Because blacks think less and do more. They act om impulses and lack foresight. They just do stuff based on their mood without worrying about the consequences or risks involved. You need self awareness and be self conscious to have social anxiety and be high inhib

Have you ever seen an ape with social anxiety, a squirrel with trauma, a cow with depression? You need some amount of intellectual capacity and self reflection to feel these things.

They are protected for a reason...its all a part of a larger agenda and a perfect plan where the Elites themselves don't even really have to do anything. Its all playong into their hands

Because blacks think less and do more. They act om impulses and lack foresight. They just do stuff based on their mood without worrying about the consequences or risks involved. You need self awareness and be self conscious to have social anxiety and be high inhib
This is very correct.

They are very high time-preference, in the sense that they think along the lines of "what can I do to make me feel good right now" as opposed to the more Eurasian characteristic of "what can I do long-term"

Essentially, the closer to the equator you are, the more higher-time preference a population tends to be: This is due to the natural climates of the region, which allow for much more accessibility to essential needs year-round, whilst the populaces of East Asia & Europe had to face more harsher climates which over-time, made them much more lower in time-preference, since they had to think more long-term.

thoughts? @Rabbi Schneerson @VictimofBpillReaper

This is very correct.

They are very high time-preference, in the sense that they think along the lines of "what can I do to make me feel good right now" as opposed to the more Eurasian characteristic of "what can I do long-term"

Essentially, the closer to the equator you are, the more higher-time preference a population tends to be: This is due to the natural climates of the region, which allow for much more accessibility to essential needs year-round, whilst the populaces of East Asia & Europe had to face more harsher climates which over-time, made them much more lower in time-preference, since they had to think more long-term.

Northern people live in colder/harsher but more predictable environment while tropics live an easier but unpredictable environment. The latter results in stronger and more resilient high iq people

interesting how much even a little bit of shitskin MENA DNA can fuck your IQ score

This is very correct.

Sounds sensible so I will agree.

Sometimes I wish I was a thug nigger.

At least then I can mollywhop some normies @Dr. Autismo style

interesting how much even a little bit of shitskin MENA DNA can fuck your IQ score
Same goes for most Alpinids who have some Asiatic.

It's not entirely due to that, like I said it's due to the fact the climate of the region essentially allows for a higher-time preference mentality to develop.

These types have existed since the Bronze-Iron age & didn't shift much genetically, and the amount is single-digit oftentimes, yet it still can ofc impact factors.
Levantines , Mizrahi and Ashkenazis and some north african MENAs IQ mog nordic to suicide
A very small minority:

IQ myth

There's still an IQ gap between them. Ashkenazi are around ~2x more likely to produce geniuses (140+ IQ) than other races. Han Chinese and Brahmin Indians are on average high IQ too but Ashkenazis and europeans are score better in vocabulary, language and creativity. They visualize things better have a higher ability to think outside the box while asians have better analytical and critical thinking and are able to make quick precise decisions. This is the reason why jews invent things while asians make for good corporate workers, CEOs and business tycoons. Most modern day inventions are Jewish and most Forbes 50 company CEOs and CFOs are asian or indian because of nepotism and this critical thinking ability.

Last edited:
You do know that a black guy created the website right?

You do know that a black guy created the website right?
So what? I’m not saying all black men get pussy. I’m saying black men are never denied or fired from jobs and are always guaranteed housing and taken care of by the gov. Nothing to do with getting girls

There's still an IQ gap between them. Ashkenazi are around ~2x more likely to produce geniuses (140+ IQ) than other races. Han Chinese and Brahmin Indians are on average high IQ too but Ashkenazis and europeans are score better in vocabulary, language and creativity.
Creativity & overall cognitive function are very important, since having a divergent thought process allows for more options to be explored & thus leads to more potential.

Asians are creative, but it's more convergent as opposed to divergent.
They visualize things better have a higher ability to think outside the box while asians have better analytical and critical thinking and are able to make quick precise decisions.
More or less what is stated above.

Both have their strengths, but the ability to think outside of the box trumps all other cards in the end, since it allows for many variations to be considered.
This is the reason why jews invent things while asians make for good corporate workers, CEOs and business tycoons. Most modern day inventions are Jewish and most Forbes 50 company CEOs and CFOs are asian or indian because of nepotism and this critical thinking ability.
Most inventions in history have been White, mainly Anglo & NW Euro in recent history:

3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

GDMaFeQbcAAq78M

in the US, 60% of the inventions would be Brit, 60% of the discoveries are Brit. Jews are 10% respectively. the US has 20-25% of all major inventions and discoveries in the world.

in Britain, 72-75% of all significant science, invention, discovery is English, followed by a sizeable share of Scottish (up to 20%). Jews don't have as much a role there in this respect. 40-50% of all significant discoveries and inventions in the world are from Britain
Photo 2024 06 16 22 14 51

Creativity & overall cognitive function are very important, since having a divergent thought process allows for more options to be explored & thus leads to more potential.

Asians are creative, but it's more convergent as opposed to divergent.

More or less what is stated above.

Both have their strengths, but the ability to think outside of the box trumps all other cards in the end, since it allows for many variations to be considered.

Most inventions in history have been White, mainly Anglo & NW Euro in recent history:

View attachment 1194447

View attachment 1194448

View attachment 1194449
I said modern inventions that is Inventions after industrial revolution* because that was when the jews started getting educated at a higher rate and started dominating the various fields in science.1/5th of Nobel prize winners are jewish.

Albert Einstein, robert oppenheimer, Niels Bohr, Wolfgang Pauli, Max Born, Hans Bethe, Felix Bloch, Lev Landau, I. I. Rabi, Eugene Wigner, John von Neumann, Richard Feynman, Julian Schwinger, Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, and Edward Witten. I can go on and on. Almost 85% of the modern inventions and theories are jewish from The Theory of Relativity to Lasers. Sociology/ Psychology to Polio vaccine. The Volkswagen group to Google stainless steel, drip irrigation,nuclear age, genetic engineering, virtual reality, fiber optics, smartphones, wifi/GPS/ Bluetooth (Hedy Lamarr).

I said modern inventions that is Inventions after industrial revolution* because that was when the jews started getting educated at a higher rate and started dominating the various fields in science.1/5th of Nobel prize winners are jewish.

Albert Einstein, robert oppenheimer, Niels Bohr, Wolfgang Pauli, Max Born, Hans Bethe, Felix Bloch, Lev Landau, I. I. Rabi, Eugene Wigner, John von Neumann, Richard Feynman, Julian Schwinger, Murray Gell-Mann, Steven Weinberg, and Edward Witten. I can go on and on. Almost 85% of the modern inventions and theories are jewish from The Theory of Relativity to Lasers. Sociology/ Psychology to Polio vaccine. The Volkswagen group to Google stainless steel, drip irrigation,nuclear age, genetic engineering, virtual reality, fiber optics, smartphones, wifi/GPS/ Bluetooth (Hedy Lamarr).
Proves the theory about Jews, they just subvert & undermine.

Copycats, in a sense.

Blacks are spoiled and catered to in this country. It’s basically illegal to fire a nigger because they could just cry racism. In fact they could cry racism in response to any opposition they face and people will take their complaints seriously. It’s impossible to fail in this country as a as an African American, they are basically worshipped and the government caters to them. You’d actually have to try to fuck up your life and fail in life as a black. Everyone wants to help you because they are desperate to not be seen as racist. If an Indian tried to cry racism most people would just laugh in response because nobody takes them seriously. The reverse racism is getting out of control
I wouldn't say they have a tutorial mode but it's significant easier to have a good career as a black person if they don't fuck it up (most do). And yeah if you fire a black person you need a really good reason or otherwise they can file a Civil Rights Act lawsuit and the (((judge))) will often side with them.