Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blacks don't have better bodies than whites

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
The idea that blacks have some kind of looks advantage over whites on the bases that they have more test and thus bigger and more jacked bodies is a myth. Yes there exists a small sub-group of Africans who are like this but the majority either look no different from anybody else or depending on which region of Africa they come from may even be thinner/scrawnier.

Almost all of the strongest men in the world winning strongman contests are from either Northern Europe or Eastern Europe. Blacks were built for endurance, not brute strength. I have never seen a black person in real life that looks like the stereotypical black ogre. Also keep in mind that many of the famous black guys you see on TV/media such as rappers are on roids and would not look like this naturally.

Am I saying there exist no blacks who are jacked because of their genes? No. But for 90% of them this isn't the case. Black muscleman genetics are cope.

are we in the era of race baiting etc, i don't think we need to care about which race is stronger cause any one from any race can look strong some have it harder than others like asians but aside from that this is an incel forum so i don't see how this is relevant to it.

https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/20...se-differences-in-elite-sporting-competition/
Blacks and Eurasians have different amounts of different types of muscle, blacks are better at going lean and ottermode. Nothing wrong with that, a lot of women like that.

The real reason blacks have better bodies than whites on average is because whites got hit by the soy urbanite cancer of modernity harder than blacks so they're more far-gone.

It's absolutely true whites are the top strongest based on strongman sports. This is partly because Nordic type whites have the bigger bone structure and frames.

But blacks are the only race that can compete with whites in physical prowess. NFL, NBA, boxing, etc. All black and white guys.

cope. blacks are underrepresented as there are like 8x more whites than blacks in the west

The idea that blacks have some kind of looks advantage over whites on the bases that they have more test and thus bigger and more jacked bodies is a myth. Yes there exists a small sub-group of Africans who are like this but the majority either look no different from anybody else or depending on which region of Africa they come from may even be thinner/scrawnier.

Almost all of the strongest men in the world winning strongman contests are from either Northern Europe or Eastern Europe. Blacks were built for endurance, not brute strength. I have never seen a black person in real life that looks like the stereotypical black ogre. Also keep in mind that many of the famous black guys you see on TV/media such as rappers are on roids and would not look like this naturally.

Am I saying there exist no blacks who are jacked because of their genes? No. But for 90% of them this isn't the case. Black muscleman genetics are cope.
I get what you're saying but body made for endurance > body made for pure strength in terms of what women find attractive.

Blacks are only better at explosion stuff. Running, jumping, etc.

Black don't crack. While race does not guarantee a certain body type, white women age worse than black women do.

Almost all of the strongest men in the world winning strongman contests are from either Northern Europe or Eastern Europe.
Where have I heard this before :feelskek:

are we in the era of race baiting etc, i don't think we need to care about which race is stronger cause any one from any race can look strong some have it harder than others like asians but aside from that this is an incel forum so i don't see how this is relevant to it.

This

All I ever see this guy posting are low effort, short paragraph bait threads.

Where have I heard this before :feelskek:

from stormfront where bottom tier or average white males try to claim the accomplishments of genetic freaks and top tier wealthy whites lul

High IQ.

This

All I ever see this guy posting are low effort, short paragraph bait threads.

as a 5'3.5 short asian male, i believe that comparing the only characteristic (my race) i share with a 6'2 kpop star and a billionare chinese (from weatlhy hong kong banking family) proves that asians are superiors to whites because it was definitely due to their asianess that made them so tall and sucessfully :feelsokman:

it's not because they're in the top 1-5% percentile of wealth, height, genes or looks. JBA

from stormfront where bottom tier or average white males try to claim the accomplishments of genetic freaks and top tier wealthy whites lul
It was more specifically @RageAgainstTDL. We had a debate about the supposed "best race" a few weeks back and he made the same point about Europeans being strongman champions. I told him that using a contest in which whites are overwhelmingly more likely to enter was a bad measuring stick and that there were too many factors he'd have to account for to use this example as viable evidence

OP is a faggot. But you dont need me to tell you that.

OP probably got clowned on in high school by charismatic black guys.

It was more specifically @RageAgainstTDL. We had a debate about the supposed "best race" a few weeks back and he made the same point about Europeans being strongman champions. I told him that using a contest in which whites are overwhelmingly more likely to enter was a bad measuring stick and that there were too many factors he'd have to account for to use this example as viable evidence

are you saying picking a culturally specific event that only those within that cultural sphere will be able to participate due to cultural and language barriers doesn't prove that culture is superior?

obviously latinos are the best at soccer because they're short, not because it's a national sport where millions of boys are coached and spend hours honing their footbowl skills or anything :feelsokman:

obviously latinos are the best at soccer because they're short, not because it's a national sport where millions of boys are coached and spend hours honing their footbowl skills or anything :feelsokman:

It amazes me how many people here still think culture/upbringing has anything to do with talent. If you believe that nurture is more important than nature then you are not truly blackpilled yet.

are you saying picking a culturally specific event that only those within that cultural sphere will be able to participate due to cultural and language barriers doesn't prove that culture is superior?

You've got it

OP probably got clowned on in high school by charismatic black guys.
More likely he got beaten and robbed by a black man.

You've got it

no you're wrong

asians are superior because i saw this 6'4 chang from a rich family get white women easily

i'm definitely not genetic trash because im a 5'3 virgin and brown skinned :feelsree:

JUST BE ASIAN JUST POWER BE ASIAN POWER

no you're wrong

asians are superior because i saw this 6'4 chang from a rich family get white women easily

i'm definitely not genetic trash because im a 5'3 virgin and brown skinned :feelsree:

JUST BE ASIAN JUST POWER BE ASIAN POWER
In all seriousness I always did think of East Asians as the master race (don't confuse this for yellow fever or Japan worship) Of course there are always outliers for each and every race of people

In all seriousness I always did think of East Asians as the master race (don't confuse this for yellow fever or Japan worship) Of course there are always outliers for each and every race of people

incorrect, the last master race (that will repopulate the world) will be island aboriginals after low birthrates eradicate a modernized africa and both america, europe, and asia die out due to people not breeding

incorrect, the last master race (that will repopulate the world) will be island aboriginals after low birthrates eradicate a modernized africa and both america, europe, and asia die out due to people not breeding
I doubt Asians or Africans are going anywhere anytime soon

I doubt Asians or Africans are going anywhere anytime soon

look at the birthrates, china already has europe level birthdays

africa will but in 50 years

JBW confirmed

That's true, but it still doesn't change the fact that all major sports that require massive strength/power/combat are dominated by whites and blacks.

There are hardly any curries/ricecels in things like heavyweight boxing/UFC, NBA, NFL, etc. It's pretty much all white and black guys.

Whites can compete with blacks and vice versa but the other races are on average physically left behind.

The only way other races can compete is within the artificial confines of smaller "weight classes" or with the rarest genetic freaks of their race (eg. Yao Ming). There are no weight classes in nature, or in sexual selection. And outliers don't make a rule.

Last edited:
look at the birthrates, china already has europe level birthdays

africa will but in 50 years
Birthrates are more of a societal and economic issue rather than a genetic one

that's the point :dafuckfeels: aboriginals are not affected by a structured society and economy so they will have a constant birthrate while everyone elses decreases to 0 replishment rates

That's true, but it still doesn't change the fact that all major sports that require massive strength/power are dominated by whites and blacks.

There are hardly any curries/ricecels in things like heavyweight boxing/UFC, NBA, NFL, etc. It's pretty much all white and black guys.

Whites can compete with blacks and vice versa but the other races are on average physically left behind.
Theres a lot to consider with that too. Though sports such as the boxing, UFC, NBA, and the NFL have a more universal appeal, you can't just drag a random white guy and a random black guy off the street and have them compete on a professional level. I won't go as far to say that other races are physically superior to whites and blacks but things such as culture, diet, training, and drug use all play a role in who becomes a top athlete in their particular sport
that's the point :dafuckfeels: aboriginals are not affected by a structured society and economy so they will have a constant birthrate while everyone elses decreases to 0 replishment rates
That only if they have the means to do so. For the most part everyone is now influenced by globalism and modern society. If unchecked natural resource use is exacerbated than a group of people will be unable to support their numbers, bringing them back to their natural carrying capacity

lol at the world's strongest man shit

what in the world does that have to do with the bodies of average whites vs average blacks?

take this sfcel cope back to /pol/

https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/20...se-differences-in-elite-sporting-competition/
Blacks and Eurasians have different amounts of different types of muscle, blacks are better at going lean and ottermode. Nothing wrong with that, a lot of women like that.

The real reason blacks have better bodies than whites on average is because whites got hit by the soy urbanite cancer of modernity harder than blacks so they're more far-gone.

we all know (((who))) did that.

true, though some biology is involved. societal can also mean the locationpill.
That's true, but it still doesn't change the fact that all major sports that require massive strength/power/combat are dominated by whites and blacks.

The only way other races can compete is within the artificial confines of smaller "weight classes" or with the rarest genetic freaks of their race (eg. Yao Ming). There are no weight classes in nature, or in sexual selection. And outliers don't make a rule.

I actually feel bad for rices and curries.

blacks can take a fucking hike.

we all know (((who))) did that.
>blaming industrialisation, urbanisation and the subsequent rise of soyboy cucks on a bunch of coin sniffing yids instead of the process itself which is egged on by material factors and technology.
Teddo

>blaming industrialisation and urbanisation on a bunch of coin sniffing yids
View attachment 61820

oh capitalist whites are bad too. same difference. only care about green, and not the earth, but money and automation. Nick Land is POS and I will kill him without mercy.
It would be better off if the industrial revolution never happened. no Tinder, no Twitter, no Facebook, etc etc.

oh capitalist whites are bad too. same difference. only care about green, and not the earth, but money and automation. Nick Land is POS and I will kill him without mercy.
Nick Land is only enthusiastic about getting arseraped because he thinks it's inevitable and there's no point moping about it.
Let's be honest, he's probably right, there's a 90% chance this shit doesn't collapse and we get torn a new arsehole very soon. If you want a vision of the future, imagine Chinks, Anglos and Jews stamping on a human face in a cubicle apartment hooked up to an oculus rift for as long as it takes to achieve total human obsolescence and send 3.6 billion years' worth of blood, sweat and tears into the dustbin of history with a pathetic whimper.

i have to dismiss the "slave genetics" theory

life was tough for everyone, virtually no medicine, the weak of every race died off young,

you think these white guys spending all day cutting down trees by hand on some shitty diet of bread and alcohol didn't pass down some "slave body building genetics" if we are using it as a valid theory
kinsey_10.jpg

Nick Land is only enthusiastic about getting arseraped because he thinks it's inevitable and there's no point moping about it.
Let's be honest, he's probably right, there's a 90% chance this shit doesn't collapse and we get torn a new arsehole very soon. If you want a vision of the future, imagine Chinks, Anglos and Jews stamping on a human face in a cubicle apartment hooked up to an oculus rift for as long as it takes to achieve total human obsolescence and send 3.6 billion years' worth of blood, sweat and tears into the dustbin of history with a pathetic whimper.

I hate how whites all get lumped in with Anglos. I'm Celtic, that's insulting.

and I bet Nick Land loves fat nigger cock in his ass because he's a faggot.
i have to dismiss the "slave genetics" theory

life was tough for everyone, virtually no medicine, the weak of every race died off young,

you think these white guys spending all day cutting down trees by hand on some shitty diet of bread and alcohol didn't pass down some "slave body building genetics" if we are using it as a valid theory
kinsey_10.jpg

technology for helping humanity is fine. automation and oversocialization via the tech world is not.

YOU FUCKING STORMFRONTCEL. BLACKS DOMINATE ALL OF TRACK AND FIELD, BASKETBALL, BOXING, LONG DISTANCE RUNNING AND BODYBUILDING COMPETITIONS.

ALSO AFRICAN PUREBRED BLACKS(without shitty anglo genes) HAVE BETTER BONESTRUCTURE THAN ANY WHITE SUBRACE. LOOK AT THESE SPECIMEN.
Images 44
Images 45
3dO7BwA
00n761Z

These are objectively beautiful specimen with high sex appeal.

Skarsgard getty dave kotinsky
Ff7d86f26c73f768b2fdfcb46e304f2a

Nordics are beta sissy faggots compared to prime sub-saharan African BBCs.
They are meant to be cuckholded by BBC or to suck their BBC cocks, like the girly men they are.

Last edited:
Curries are the chosen race

what does this have to do with face?

anyway muscle building genetics mean shit in the grand scheme, it does nothing to stop your culture being invaded and destroyed by smarter cultures

that's why the british, a race of squat buck tooth pasty white males built the largest empire

im_so_british.jpg

YOU FUCKING STORMFRONTCEL. BLACKS DOMINATE ALL OF TRACK AND FIELD, BASKETBALL, BOXING, LONG DISTANCE RUNNING AND BODYBUILDING COMPETITIONS.

ALSO AFRICAN PUREBRED BLACKS(without shitty anglo genes) HAVE BETTER BONESTRUCTURE THAN ANY WHITE SUBRACE. LOOK AT THESE SPECIMEN.
View attachment 61823View attachment 61824View attachment 61825View attachment 61826
These are objectively beautiful specimen with high sex appeal.

View attachment 61827View attachment 61828
They are meant to be cuckholded by BBC or to suck their BBC cocks, like the girly men they are.

nice LARP faggot.

It's absolutely true whites are the top strongest based on strongman sports. This is partly because Nordic type whites have the bigger bone structure and frames.

But blacks are the only race that can compete with whites in physical prowess. NFL, NBA, boxing, etc. All black and white guys.
How about brown men? What are we good at?

Can you please explain to me then why white men are the most popular among women, while blacks along with us Middle Easterners and curries are the most unpopular?