Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks are just disagreeable, I don't care if you think that's racist

deathcomesquickly

deathcomesquickly

Annihilate my enemies.
-
It's not just color of skin! If you think that you are deluded.

Blacks are just so low IQ, aggressive, loud, and disagreeable. So many of them lack that polish that comes from civilized behavior, from actually having parents, background, good genes, etc.

It never fails that if I'm just watching a youtube channel, all the races other than blacks, 50/50 shot that I will like the channel or person, and when I'm watching blacks, it's like 90% chance or greater that I'll instantly want to click away.

This isn't racism, it's just pure fact. Everything with blacks is so loud, superficial, and surface level, while pretending they can interact with people who have the smarts and mental discipiline to go deeper, and to restrain themselves and talk and act in a reserved manner, respecting of other people and their opinions.

If you are black and reading this, it's your behavior, and not merely your looks, that makes me turn away.

As a black nigga that's not entirely true.

Sometimes, I get looked at like I'm a thug simply because of my race.

My behavior is nothing thug like, yet I still will get treated that way sometimes.

As a black nigga that's not entirely true.

Sometimes, I get looked at like I'm a thug simply because of my race.

My behavior is nothing thug like, yet I still will get treated that way sometimes.
yeah its looks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back