Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks are genetically defective mutants

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
IMG 8011
When he starts shcool he won’t be given much attention , he’ll be treated worse, won’t get much genuine love and won’t be very respected
IMG 8012
meanwhiek he’ll get genuine deep love, lots of attention, treated well and will be very respect and it’s very dominant. Why are blacks so genetically recessive ?

Niggers are darks parasite

Far below Jews in terms of intellectual capacity but still act like Jews

I agree, except for the fact that due to Wokeism & Globohomo, Blacks are given a lot of praise just for being Black & are a protected class in the West.

And Curries are shitskin Jews, but with less social cohesion & intelligence.
Because curries are bunch of mongrel hominid weeds

They are the ultimate kalergi asiatic-negroid creature

Mix between darks abo and east eurasian like people
Even top bottom latinos mog them

I agree, except for the fact that due to Wokeism & Globohomo, Blacks are given a lot of praise just for being Black & are a protected class in the West.
Order ab chao is a Masonic phrase. The elites cause chaos and hell everywhere and offer a solution that was planned long ago.
It is one of the main methods the elites are using to establish their new world order.

Genetically defective mutants with the highest status for some reason thanks to the Jews.