Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blacks are disgusting subhuman filth

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★
Title : they don’t look human in the face majority of the time the race is truly a sub species of humanity they should’ve been in concentration camps not jew

Most self loving ethnic on .is:

Almost nothing useful has ever been invented in Africa

brutal blackpill

Agree. Most black women are ugly. Even I wouldn't want many of them

The reason most people seeing white foid with a nigger disgust them because its literal zoophilia (no wonder normans are ok with this because they are degnerates)

arabs on this forum are not like this.
Arabs have something to be proud of and there women are exceptionally attractive, and they look human

The reason most people seeing white foid with a nigger disgust them because its literal zoophilia (no wonder normans are ok with this because they are degnerates)
Yeah when a nigger mixes with any race it's extremely over for their child. Race mixing in general manufactures incels.

Yeah when a nigger mixes with any race it's extremely over for their child. Race mixing in general manufactures incels.
View attachment IMG_7311.webp
IMG 7312

Or bestiality

Title : they don’t look human in the face majority of the time the race is truly a sub species of humanity they should’ve been in concentration camps not jew
They are subhuman in every single aspect of their existence except for physical abilities and dick size, but this is because they are closer to chimps than to humans, yet they have pumped and dumped more white blonde pussy than I ever will in my entire life. TND

These were work camps and niggers are too lazy to work.

Spics, as subhuman as nigs but we dont have physicality advantage or dick size halo.

Cope spices are attractive
Nope we are as subhuman chimps as nigs but without your halos, shithole countries, turbo NT thug culture, only criollos and castizos are remotely attractive.