Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Blackpills Simpsons implications

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/pJI3dabL6Sg?si=LA1tLFVWGr7xM84f

Homer actively rejects being a "Big Brother" to a lot of boys because they're too ugly, then he decides to be a big brother figure to a handsome boy. Lisa spent $ 300,- on the Corey Hotline, a hotline where she simply talks about a handsome boy.

The Blackpill has always been mainstream for older generations, I don't know why younger generations think that ugly men were always lied to by mainstream media.

The only group I can think of that denied lookism are the PUA's.

Who fucking likes this shit?

The Blackpill has always been mainstream for older generations, I don't know why younger generations think that ugly men were always lied to by mainstream media.

That's because they don't. No one/a very slim and delusional majority is denying that its easier in life for handsome men and much harder for the uglier ones. This is not news, no one is disagreeing with us there. The disagreement is how we respond to it.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/pJI3dabL6Sg?si=LA1tLFVWGr7xM84f

Homer actively rejects being a "Big Brother" to a lot of boys because they're too ugly, then he decides to be a big brother figure to a handsome boy. Lisa spent $ 300,- on the Corey Hotline, a hotline where she simply talks about a handsome boy.

Honestly, this never sat right with me. This seems to be homer simpson having some pedophilic tendencies right here.