Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpills from Tokyo Drift

• Thread starter Deleted member 17749
  • Start date
Deleted member 17749

Deleted member 17749

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
-
I am currently rewatching Tokyo Drift, and I realized that the movie drops a few blackpills.

[UWSL]In the intro, a currycel gets bullied by 2 Chads and a Tyrone, and gets spraypainted in the belly. Nobody in the class cares because he’s curry, and even the teacher is sleeping. Only the main character cares, and after he sees what they’re doing, he walks away like nothing happened. [/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

After the intro, the main character gets into a fight with Chad and instead of a physical fight, he challenges him to a race. Chad has a Stacy gf and she offers herself up as the reward for the race. Despite the main character winning and the Chad nearly killing her in a crash, she stays with Chad instead of being with the main character as she initially promised.

[UWSL]At the police station after the race, the cop threatens the main character with prison while Chad and Stacy are gonna get a slap on the wrist just because they’re rich and good looking while the main character will have to serve time just because he’s not Chad.[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

At the police station after the race, the cop threatens the main character with prison while Chad and Stacy are gonna get a slap on the wrist just because they’re rich and good looking while the main character will have to serve time just because he’s not Chad.

[UWSL]When the main character moves to Tokyo, he finds that his dad is a JBWmaxxer.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
[UWSL]. Chad has a Stacy gf and she offers herself up as the reward for the race. [/UWSL]
This was the point I realized this movie is written by a 12 year old boy and dropped it.

Fucking beyond brutal. You can't escape the blackpill. Balding boomers don't slay over there though.

This was the point I realized this movie is written by a 12 year old boy and dropped it.
Lol yeah the entire series is written by immature people. I just watch the movies for the cars.