Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment blackpills from chadfish

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
New chadfish, bio is: ">world's best kisser >will fuck you raw then kick you from my apartment"
Despite showing my toxic personality, i managed to get a foids number in two messages. "personality" :soy::soy::soy:

I never give a serious reply to this foid, mostly 1-3 word replies, yet she keeps trying to keep the convo going. she changes the topic in an desparate attempt to learn what chad is doing on bumble

thot agrees with my bio. it's appealing to "fuck you raw then kick you from my apartment"

I stood this foid up, and I was asleep when it happened, i got the notifications that she had rang and mesaged me numerous times on bumble, but when i went to bumble she had unmatched me.
Proof it is looks that only matter.

Anyway, I'm standing up two foids this evening hahahahahah. will post screenshots laters.

Get fucked IT!!!!!

Let me see this Chad

JFL at sweaty, your bio is not good and you say boring things. Lol

You're a smart man. Literally everything in your bio is incredibly appealing
Ragefuel.
Women will unironically think you have every positive attribute under the sun if you are good looking. You're intelligent (a smart MAN, a foid has never called me a MAN), you're fun, you're great to spend time around, you're great with words and know how to write an INCREDIBLY appealing bio (obviously because you must be so capable and have such a great personality).
Why do cucks even deny that your personality to foids is basically the bones in your face? Is it because admitting it would mean foids were completely retarded and have no self awareness, along with being an order of magnitude more shallow than men? Imagine if a man who wasn't a model, say a Chadlite, met a woman with giant tits and a pretty face on Bumble and started saying the gender-adjusted equivalent of this, the conversation would be posted on the internet and laughed at. This is somebody's daughter HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how can men be so fucking cucked holy shit, if I caught my daughter doing this the police would arrive at my house and temp ban me. I will lock my daughter in a cupboard after teaching her to speak and walk (no driver's license) until a Muslim, Ultra-Orthodox Jew or Amish man is able to offer me an acceptable dowry for her I swear to God.

Blackpill....blackpill everywhere