Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpills are literally in children's cartoons

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

We're shown the importance of looks from when we're literally children lol

all of a sudden they started being treated better for doing nothing other than being better looking and having a better jaw.

the Johnny test guys jaw is barely different which proves the fewmillimetrespill

Water is wet.

Appearance is all that matters.

It's a sick joke normies play on incels by saying that they are ugly because of personality and not looks.

Draw artists are incredibly blackpilled about what makes a face attractive.

They have to learn about every bone and muscle in the human body if they want to draw humans realistically so it's no surprise.

Draw artists are incredibly blackpilled about what makes a face attractive.

They have to learn about every bone and muscle in the human body if they want to draw humans realistically so it's no surprise.
This. There's no way you can be a graphic designer and not be blackpilled.

Yeah, Simpsons is really blackpilled. There's another episode with Moe where he wins a duff beer's contest to have his face show in a calendar, but the duff guys censor his pic because he's too ugly. Moe then gets plastic surgery and suddenly everyone begins to treat him better and women want to fuck him.
There's another user on here with a Moe avi but I forgot his username

jawmogged by octo tentakel

My brother is a graphic designer and that's why I know this stuff. He knows exactly how to draw a masculine face (big chin, square jaw, etc.) and a feminine one (recessed jaw and chin, etc.) and he learnt all of that in school not in creepy forums like this.

I don't know if he's fully blackpilled about life because we don't talk that much, but he seems to have given up on women (he's subhuman just like me, after all we share the same putrid genes) and spends all his free time playing videogames.

It's a sick joke normies play on incels by saying that they are ugly because of personality and not looks.
Fucking hate that facet of their minds.. their sadistic nature shows through their gaslighting attempts, meanwhile science proves everything we conclude as fact. But this all falls on deaf ears because they "know a guy". An exception does not disqualify the rule. The exception probably has numerous other factors to do with Race, Money and Status so them "knowing" anything should be disregarded because they know nothing and their continued participation in the conversation is a most grievous insult.

CalArts is the result of bluepilled animators
just draw everyone the same theory
Calartsinsultsalldogsgotoheavensecretofnimh fa4c68ffde886e444567f1fccfdcf94f

because you calling this forum is creepy just like an IT faggot/hole
This forum is creepy as hell, just like PSL was, no reason to deny it.

That doesn't invalid looks theory though so no reason to disregard the forum.

What's creepy about it

gtfo again, go find somewhere less "creepy" you larping fag

What's creepy about it
I'm not gonna get into specific stuff because it would seem like I'm complaining about it or that I don't approve of it, when in fact I find the forum hilarious.

gtfo again, go find somewhere less "creepy" you larping fag
Did I hurt your little feelings you autistic phaggot?

I'm not gonna get into specific stuff because it would seem like I'm complaining about it or that I don't approve of it, when in fact I find the forum hilarious.

Did I hurt your little feelings you autistic phaggot?
fakecel larping cuck calling me autistic :feelskek::feelskek: yeah I am you stupid nigger. GTFO now

"who hurt youuu" you sound like a rainbow head feminist faggot, I'm living rent free :feelsautistic:
Lol you actually listen to feminists what a fucking cuck loser you are, go suck a nigger dick i'm guessing that's what you like.

Lol you actually listen to feminists what a fucking cuck loser you are, go suck a nigger dick i'm guessing that's what you like.
go to sewers to postmaxx parrotting nigger, keep crying. I'm still rent free in your little head :feelstastyman::banhammer:

go to sewers to postmaxx parrotting nigger, keep crying. I'm still rent free in your little head :feelstastyman::banhammer:
Lol you actually are an autistic retard. You're the one who called me out because you got offended like a fucking whiny little bitch because I said the forum is creepy, and it is because of autists like you bitch.

Lol you actually are an autistic retard. You're the one who called me out because you got offended like a fucking whiny little bitch because I said the forum is creepy, and it is because of autists like you bitch.
so? this forum full of autists, take the L, live with it stupid nigger

Fucking hate that facet of their minds.. their sadistic nature shows through their gaslighting attempts, meanwhile science proves everything we conclude as fact. But this all falls on deaf ears because they "know a guy". An exception does not disqualify the rule. The exception probably has numerous other factors to do with Race, Money and Status so them "knowing" anything should be disregarded because they know nothing and their continued participation in the conversation is a most grievous insult.
No one should ever listen to what those tools say.
It's a shame so many people still think they are being genuine.
Their goal is to shut you up through any means and do mental gymnastics to convince themselves they still have the higher ground.

so? this forum full of autists, take the L, live with it stupid nigger
If you're an autist you have nothing to contribute to blackpill and looks theory, sorry. You're just a waste of fucking matter.

If you're an autist you have nothing to contribute to blackpill and looks theory, sorry. You're just a waste of fucking matter.
Posts48 Online 1d 4h 29m

It's from Donald Duck: Polar Trappers 1938

View: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2kmqw6

Go to 6:40

Holy fuck that’s a blackpilled scene, I interpreted it as an incel crying all alone watching an unjust soyciety breed and march together away from the incel. The incels tears turn into rage and he goes ER on soyciety with the snowball to get revenge on the chad and Stacy penguins who run soyciety. Truly based and penguinpilled

Being autistic would prove the blackpill since they're doomed since birth. You seem awfully hot-headed here. Try to relax a bit and remember that to go along, we need to get along.

that's good, children need to get educated early.

Holy fuck that’s a blackpilled scene, I interpreted it as an incel crying all alone watching an unjust soyciety breed and march together away from the incel. The incels tears turn into rage and he goes ER on soyciety with the snowball to get revenge on the chad and Stacy penguins who run soyciety. Truly based and penguinpilled
You can interpret it that way, especially you when you know that he's younger than everyone else like most incels.
Jesus that's blackpilled af. How'd u find this? U got anymore blackpilled scenes like this?
There is some lore behind my avi :feelsthink:. I just casually found it one time.

preparing incels for reality since the age of 7

You can interpret it that way, especially you when you know that he's younger than everyone else like most incels.

There is some lore behind my avi :feelsthink:. I just casually found it one time.
Very expansive lore behind a 3 second gif