Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Blackpilling experience in McDonalds

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
So I was eating at McDonald's with some guys and 2 foids and a literal male model tier, probably the best looking dude I have ever witnessed, walks in.

The foids just went bad shit crazy. They began drooling and even threw him a chip to catch his attention, they couldn't hold themselves.

And so they were saying "damnnnmn he's so hot fuuuuuuu" and began taking creepshots of him and one of the clueless normies asked "jeez are you going to fuck him right on the table?" and she responded "I'd gladly do it"

Jfl at this gay life, it's a scam unless you are literal chad

no point in living if you aren't a chad

cuck for not throwing all the food off the table and storming out

bububububuttttt they saw his women respecting good personality and confidence from their first impresssioooonnnn :soy::soy::soy:

cuck for not throwing all the food off the table and storming out
Just kill off your entire social life theory

I just told them to shut up and gave 0 fucks while the normies were clueless

[Ragefuel] [Venting] [Suiciefuel] all together
My condolences brother, must have been one hell of a circus to witness. That's how you ruin even a perfect meal.

Just kill off your entire social life theory

I just told them to shut up and gave 0 fucks while the normies were clueless
i would. go out with girls and they talk about fucking other guys while with you? fuck that

[Ragefuel] [Venting] [Suiciefuel] all together
My condolences brother, must have been one hell of a circus to witness. That's how you ruin even a perfect meal.
Almost every tag could have been put on the title judging by the entire absurdity of the situation
while with you
That's were you are wrong kiddo, they weren't with me, I could have died and they would give 0 literal fucks, I was out with my friends which happens to have foids in the group. Jfl if you think the girls were there because of me

Almost every tag could have been put on the title judging by the entire absurdity of the situation

That's were you are wrong kiddo, they weren't with me, I could have died and they would give 0 literal fucks, I was out with my friends which happens to have foids in the group. Jfl if you think the girls were there because of me
lol what did ur friends say? fuck it?

The devil arranged this horrendous sight it seems. I can only imagine how it feels, it actually sounds so fucked up it's even hard for me to believe it's true. I personally DESPISE going outside in general, and to see that while I'm just trying to eat and have a little fun? *Virtual hug*

"Threw him a chip" :lul::lul:

This doesn’t bother me tbh

It’s biology. He’s attractive as fuck so of course they act like that. If Margot Robbie walked in you’d also be compelled to dump your seed in her. Girls are more dramatic so of course they’d express their impulses more overtly while men would just stay composed, but the same impulses are still there

lol maintained frame
Yeah I couldn't be bothered by this type of shit anymore so I just said "shut up"
If Margot Robbie walked in you’d also be compelled to dump your seed in her. Girls are more dramatic so of course they’d express their impulses more overtly while men would just stay composed, but the same impulses are still there
Bro no fucking man would do that shit, because we would get so fucking brutally rejected and probably reported to the police so it ain't worth it

James Huberty fuek

You see right here? this story is a literal black pill from the fucking gates of inceldom..

This here is a CLASSIC example of BOLD, HARSH, PAINFUL TRUTH..that every incel lives..
The amount of attention that chad got for just literally walking into MacDonald's
The fucking hard harsh truth THAT LOOKS DO FUCKIGN MATTER!

I have NEVER in my entire life received this kind of attention, its fucking impossible at this state.

its all luck
its all genetical LUCK...AND we were given SHIT. Not average looks but we were given even LOWER looks, we cant even blend in!
At 5ft5 I just look shit compared to everyone else.

looks do matter:

you have to be tall
you have to have a good looking jaw
good facial symmetry
aesthetically pleasing eyes
a good broad physique
muscular build
you have to be chad...

Last edited:
Suifuel tbh.

I would reconsider your social circle. Fuck hanging out with girls if they're going to come out with things like that.

If the genders were reversed and the men were taking pictures of a Stacy, their asses would be in jail for at least a decade.

Suifuel tbh.

I would reconsider your social circle. Fuck hanging out with girls if they're going to come out with things like that.
It was the first time I ever met those and I wasn't the one bringing them

So I was eating at McDonald's with some guys and 2 foids and a literal male model tier, probably the best looking dude I have ever witnessed, walks in.
:chad:

That is fucking incredible. Can you imagine living that life? Sheeeeeit... If only all of us could be so lucky, am I right?