Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilling Bluepilled Incels : Episode 1

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
As most of you know, i have a Snapchat account where I LARP as a femoid for many purposes (ewhoring, just for the lols, etc...). What i’m now going to be doing is blackpilling any sub5 Incel who messages me.

7fg9SJ.jpg

You can clearly see that he’s an IPDcel, skullcel, foreheadcel, eyeareacel and whatnot. Keep in mind, he sent me a picture from his gallery which means that it’s extremely cherry picked so he probably looks WAY worse in regular snaps. Even when he’s trying to look good, he still looks subhuman so that itself must tell you something about his subhumanity.

This guy is a typical case of a bluepilled Incel. He replies in a millisecond, called me “beautiful” and he’s wondering why i’m not talking to him (ignorant of the fact that his subhumanity alone is enough for actual real femoids to directly unfriend him off the bat).

Damn, your´e evil boyo.

Should've linked him to lostallhope.com tbh

DestroyedLife said:
Damn, your´e evil boyo.
Not evil, just blackpilling more Incels and bringing them to the light of the truth. The more blackpilled society is, the better. I’m actually contributing something to the blackpill.

While your idea isn't bad, your execution is horrible.

TheRealChincel said:
While your idea isn't bad, your execution is horrible.
Truecels should be blackpilled one way or another

Your doing good work man

What you're doing is criminal. You comitted an act worse than murder, you damned his soul to the blackpill. IF he swallows it he's in unimaginable pain for the rest of his life. You will be punished severely for this act.

You ruined an innocent young life, there will be a special place in hell for you with the roasties.

Octopusgun2 said:
As most of you know, i have a Snapchat account where I LARP as a femoid for many purposes (ewhoring, just for the lols, etc...). What i’m now going to be doing is blackpilling any sub5 Incel who messages me.

7fg9SJ.jpg

You can clearly see that he’s an IPDcel, skullcel, foreheadcel, eyeareacel and whatnot. Keep in mind, he sent me a picture from his gallery which means that it’s extremely cherry picked so he probably looks WAY worse in regular snaps. Even when he’s trying to look good, he still looks subhuman so that itself must tell you something about his subhumanity.

This guy is a typical case of a bluepilled Incel. He replies in a millisecond, called me “beautiful” and he’s wondering why i’m not talking to him (ignorant of the fact that his subhumanity alone is enough for actual real femoids to directly unfriend him off the bat).

What did he say back

Octopusgun2 said:
7fg9SJ.jpg

If he commits a sui you're responsible

mrhaircut33 said:
Octopusgun2 said:
7fg9SJ.jpg

What did he say back

Octopusgun2 said:
7fg9SJ.jpg

If he commits a sui you're responsible

I unfriended him