Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled tale from middle school

Max_Payne

Max_Payne

I felt the rise of that old familiar feeling.
★★★
I always found it funny how I've never in my life approached a woman yet gotten rejected more than 30+ times so I felt like sharing it with you boys. You know how roasties like to shame ugly men by doing the "Oh Stacy anon likes you hehehe" shit just so they can experience schadenfreude when Stacy tells her that you are a subhuman for even thinking you had a chance with her in the first place? Well back in middle school when I was extremely hideous, a roastie did exactly that but not to one good looking girl or even a girl I had a crush on, she did it to whole classes of roasties. I still do not know the exact number of girls she asked but I only know that every single one of them rejected me. And the best part, among all the roasties she asked she also asked a girl I used to genuinely like as if the whole thing was not bad enough. Think about it, a 13-14 year old roastie woke up one day and decided to do this, these creatures are pure evil they are programmed to despise ugly men, they hate you for breathing the same air as them, you see her as the angel who will uplift you from your misery she sees you as her hourly confidence boost, never fucking approach unless you know you are high value.

(I posted this in another thread but I felt like it needed its own) Feel free to post your own blackpilled stories

Damn bro. Sorry to hear.

Angel? More like a hairless ape

I would've killed that whore, basically ostracized you from a whole goddamn grade level of foids for no reason at all.

It was probably a "joke" the bitch thought was "funny", like ruining someone's life and integrity is something to laugh at. Flay and burn the bitch alive, we need to rid the world of garbage like this.

The bitch is now probably an admin on IT (job : single mom).

If you think about it, stay at home roasties are basically NEETs that constantly get praised for sitting on their ass and doing nothing for most of the day aside from doing some easy as hell housework for 1 hour and telling their husband to do half the work.

If you think about it, stay at home roasties are basically NEETs that constantly get praised for sitting on their ass and doing nothing for most of the day aside from doing some easy as hell housework for 1 hour and telling their husband to do half the work.
Poor husband tbh. Better incel than cuck.

We had some kind of party at school with my class and my sub ass had to wash the dishes.
The female teacher said something like it wasn't clean enough and I replied I didn't care and I would never invite her at my place.

I got a best friend who is in contact with her and I swear to God what I'm going to write is 100% true. She is currently studying Computer Engineering, is a self proclaimed radical feminist (pro lgbtq+ all that stuff), is bisexual, left her previous relationship because she couldn't convince him to be in an open relationship (I swear I'm not making it up) and is currently trying to find 2 cucks so she can live the "open relationship" thing. There is no justice in this world so I give it 1 year max before she actually manages to do that too.

Imagine having to work a 9 to 5, only to have your wife tell you that you need to do housework lazing on the couch watching Ellen or some shit.
I guess I'd kill myself.
I got a best friend who is in contact with her and I swear to God what I'm going to write is 100% true. She is currently studying Computer Engineering, is a self proclaimed radical feminist (pro lgbtq+ all that stuff), is bisexual, left her previous relationship because she couldn't convince him to be in an open relationship (I swear I'm not making it up) and is currently trying to find 2 cucks so she can live the "open relationship" thing. There is no justice in this world so I give it 1 year max before she actually manages to do that too.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Find her and make her apologize
by giving you a hug
with her mouth
over your penis

And then these same whores cry wolf when some poor incel goes insane.

There's a mountain of tallfags and guys with attractive faces that think she is the most sweetest and nicest person in the world because females act completely different to you depending on how attractive you are.