Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled story

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
“Dr. Jerome Motto, who has been part of two failed suicide barrier coalitions, is now retired and living in San Mateo. When I visited him there, we spent three hours talking about the bridge. Motto had a patient who committed suicide from the Golden Gate in 1963, but the jump that affected him most occurred in the seventies. “I went to this guy’s apartment afterward with the assistant medical examiner,” he told me. “The guy was in his thirties, lived alone, pretty bare apartment. He’d written a note and left it on his bureau. It said, 'I'm going to walk to the bridge. If one person smiles at me on the way, I will not jump.'" " - Tad Friend, The New Yorker

That's pretty disturbing ngl. You know Chad would have gotten a thousand smiles, compliments, Friendly gestures and possibly even Blowjobs on the way. There is no doubt this man was Incel.

I have made a new friend last year at work - he is a Chang - and we go out for meals after work at least weekly.

I have noticed people smile at him so much. Tired hospitality wageslaves perk up when they talk to him. Random girls smile at him for no reason - like, big happy smiles, not pathetic polite grins. We went to a chocolate restaurant and he got us free chocolates (like, almost $10 of free food) - the owner pleaded with him to sit outside near the front door (usually reserved for IG thots). We went to a gin bar last month, and groups of girls would ask him to take their picture and try to chat him up that way.

SadFuel. But he's a good friend. :feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsclown:

ic pro âgen sw¯ærlic bâm nîwian wine su gêar ono tilung {-} sê weargbr¯æde {Chan ðe ic âgân weorpan æghwæðer ge {meals} behindan besmiðian into l¯æst sellan mennisc smearcian ætrihte hêo . giestning ûpweardes hwonne hîe sægen ongeniman of hê. smearcian hwonne him of hê fullan nânne scêadwîsnes {-} efengelic, êadiglic , hnot}.setlan hlêg mâl {got} ûs of pro ic æt−bregdan {chocolates} , lýtesnâ {$10} un−l¯æd tyhtan{-} sê âga {pleaded} wið him of hê intô with sittan ûte innan dôð ôr hlid hwæðre {IG} {thots}. setlan bêga grîn geocstecca æftresta su mônað, forðý un−l¯æd frignan of hê æt−bregdan môt sîn tîfrung forð¯æm sweotolian unnan of hê ûpweardes ðêah stîg.

Last edited:
I have made a new friend last year at work - he is a Chang - and we go out for meals after work at least weekly.

I have noticed people smile at him so much. Tired hospitality wageslaves perk up when they talk to him. Random girls smile at him for no reason - like, big happy smiles, not pathetic polite grins. We went to a chocolate restaurant and he got us free chocolates (like, almost $10 of free food) - the owner pleaded with him to sit outside near the front door (usually reserved for IG thots). We went to a gin bar last month, and groups of girls would ask him to take their picture and try to chat him up that way.

SadFuel. But he's a good friend. :feelstastyman::cryfeels::feelsclown:
Attractive people are the only ones who can afford to be nice and not have people trample over them.

Attractive people are the only ones who can afford to be nice and not have people trample over them.
It's a strange thing. Even though I am jealous of him, and may be justified in feeling rage, I feel compelled to be nice to him when I'm with him. It's an instinct or reflex, idk. I'm guessing other people feel that way about him too.

Being attractive is seriously strong pheromone for the brain. Even blackpillers and Incels may not be able to overcome its subconscious powers.

It's a strange thing. Even though I am jealous of him, and may be justified in feeling rage, I feel compelled to be nice to him when I'm with him. It's an instinct or reflex, idk. I'm guessing other people feel that way about him too.

Being attractive is seriously strong pheromone for the brain. Even blackpillers and Incels may not be able to overcome its subconscious powers.
Being blackpilled is not about defeating hundreds of thousands of years of evolution, it's acknowledging and accepting them. You feel compelled to be nice to him, but you understand it's because he is attractive.
The more attractive you are, the less nice you can be, but if you are attractive + positive and an actual good human being, you are the closest thing on earth to an angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back