Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled statement from the 1850s

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
Nature has appointed that the propagation of the species shall be the business of men who are young, strong and handsome; so that the race may not degenerate. This is the firm will and purpose of Nature in regard to the species, and it finds its expression in the passions of women. There is no law that is older or more powerful than this.

The secret, unexpressed, indeed unconscious but innate, morality of women is as follows: 'We are justified in deceiving those who imagine they have acquired a right over the species by the fact that they barely provide for us, the individuals. The constitution, and consequently the welfare, of the species are placed in our hands and entrusted to our care by means of the next generation coming from us; we will conscientiously carry this out.

Women, however, are by no means conscious of this supreme principle in abstracto but only in concreto; and for it they have no other expression than their course of action when the opportunity occurs. Here their conscience is generally less disturbed than we suppose, for in the darkest recesses of their hearts they feel that, through a breach of duty to the individual, they have so much better fulfilled that to the species, whose rights are infinitely greater.
-Parerga and Paralipomena, Schopenhauer

The more women are free to do as they choose, the more not only the race degenerates but also the birth rates fall to unsustainable levels and a stronger patriarchal culture (like Islam) takes over.

All that darwinist shit is retarded and cucked, I can't believed I once looked up to those darwinistic atheists from the 1800s and early 1900s. I even nazicoped. Youth= shit in terms of intellect. I apologize to God almighty and to all that may have been negatively influenced by me about it in the past.

Last edited:
The more women are free to do as they choose, the more not only the race degenerates but also the birth rates fall to unsustainable levels and a stronger patriarchal culture (like Islam) takes over.

All that darwinist shit is retarded and cucked, I can't believed I once looked up to those darwinistic atheists from the 1800s and early 1900s. I even nazicoped. Youth= shit in terms of intellect. I apologize to God almighty and to all that may have been negatively influenced by me about it in the past.
So you said the fall of birth rates would lead to an adaptation of the human species in order to survive, then shitted on Darwin

Ironic :feelsjuice:

A huge blackpill before are great great grandparents were born.

Your frst sentence is correct, the rest is cringe. Darwinism is based, the term you're looking for is "the idea that women choose guys with the best genes to propagate the survival of species", which I agree is cringe. Ironic that you're a Cringestian yet that music video on every one of your posts says "Go Galt", a reference to Ayn Rand.

"the idea that women choose guys with the best genes to propagate the survival of species"
Which is a subdivision of darwinism, very popular among incels and also in other places.

Ironic that you're a Cringestian yet that music video on every one of your posts says "Go Galt", a reference to Ayn Rand.
I wasn't a Christian back when I wrote that.

Yes, smart people who know shit about humans or biology have always known that the blackpill is true. They just had different names for everything.