Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BLACKPILLED situation URL made me start grinning uncontrollably

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I was in Sainsbury's getting my rotting supplies when I saw this chad employee helping out a woman on the self service checkout. She was smiling while unloading a metric fuckton of IOIs. When i saw this situation and related it to the blackpill I started grinning uncontrollably. Its always fun to encounter these situations IRL that remind you that the blackpill isn't something you forget about when not growing this website. Its something happening around you every second. There's no escape

Yeah happened to me before. I went to buy a sub once and this chad who looks like he was on his lunch break was in business clothing full suit and his bluetooth.

She puts the biggest smile on her face and treats him nice then when it’s my turn the act ends.

I know a genuine Chad, over 6" and a genuine 8/10 at least who works in a super market. I discovered him a few days ago. Must kick ass to be him.

Too sad none of us will ever be Chad

It's over.

I see this at the gym with the Chad personal trainers

My only hope is life is some genetic fluke causing a massive growth spurt/Chad spurt in my early 20s. Otherwise I don't see a point in living when literally every woman on Earth biologically sees me as a lesser, non sexual being.They treat every Chad like he just dropped down after a fuck session in stud heaven, wanting to make it clear that they'll do anything, even humiliate themselves, to get a taste of his godly cock.

Even men subconsciously respect Chads, and will see him as a role model for no reason other than his looks. I guess I don't blame them, if you're bluepilled and see some guy getting respect and pussy without putting in any effort, you're going to look up to that man out of a desire to find out what his "secret" is. (Spoiler: it's his genes)

Yeah happened to me before. I went to buy a sub once and this chad who looks like he was on his lunch break was in business clothing full suit and his bluetooth.

She puts the biggest smile on her face and treats him nice then when it’s my turn the act ends.
Should of asked to speak to the rostie's manager and demand to be treated like a chad.