Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled reddditor gets gaslighted my bluepilled redditors

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★★
The text just incase the post is taken down:

Looks matter the most.They lie to you!!

God didn't make me handsome and there's nothing I can do about it. I should just accept it and live my life as it is. Handsome guys get priority everywhere, people want to be friends with them. The girls would choose the handsome guy immediately, in my turn I just have to prove them my beautiful personality at first, girls won't choose me immediately like they do to the handsome guys. Most of the girls would friendzone me tho, make me their brother. F**k I'm not your Brother!! Stop making me your brother just becaz I'm uglyyy!!!

Why so much effort I should give? Only if I was handsome I wouldn't have to give so much effort to prove my personality and character first and give so much time and effort to impress my crush. They don't consider the heart and inside of the handsome guys at first instance, but for me its different. I am ugly and I have to give effort to win people in every case.

reddit is the only place where this happens. I saw a dude make a post on Instagram saying "looks matter the most" and the comments were like: "yeah?" like it was self explanatory. Twitter, Instagram, tik tok and IRL, everyone will tell you that looks matter a lot

The text just incase the post is taken down:

Looks matter the most.They lie to you!!

God didn't make me handsome and there's nothing I can do about it. I should just accept it and live my life as it is. Handsome guys get priority everywhere, people want to be friends with them. The girls would choose the handsome guy immediately, in my turn I just have to prove them my beautiful personality at first, girls won't choose me immediately like they do to the handsome guys. Most of the girls would friendzone me tho, make me their brother. F**k I'm not your Brother!! Stop making me your brother just becaz I'm uglyyy!!!

Why so much effort I should give? Only if I was handsome I wouldn't have to give so much effort to prove my personality and character first and give so much time and effort to impress my crush. They don't consider the heart and inside of the handsome guys at first instance, but for me its different. I am ugly and I have to give effort to win people in every case.

>blackpilled redditor

will be banned eventually.

I fucking hate reddit it's the worst website ever made

He'll join us sooner or later.

reddit is the only place where this happens. I saw a dude make a post on Instagram saying "looks matter the most" and the comments were like: "yeah?" like it was self explanatory. Twitter, Instagram, tik tok and IRL, everyone will tell you that looks matter a lot
It's because Reddit is built on the "communities" system, making it easy to identify groups who support these ideas and ban them in one click.
You also have karma, so people can tell if you're going against the hivemind.