Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled quote by Itachi

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Itachi Uchiha said:

It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledge by everyone", it's "The one who is acknowledge by everyone, becomes the Hokage".

all of the Uchiha were blackpilled Chads haha, Madara wanted to force everyone into LDARing under his genjutsu.

NARUTO -ナルト-
Original run October 3, 2002 – February 8, 2007

damn agepill strikes again ... jfl back then I always thought I would have everything by now, foid, job, house... why must our lifes be so shit and empty?

My boi dropping them black pills like bombs on Hiroshima

Last edited:
Gooks are so blackpilled. Fucking Naruto was a bluepill cuck who would of been completely useless but then he believed in himself e.g. 9 tailed blackops2cel does all the work for him. Neji was the most blackpilled person in the world and knew genetics were everything and that your life was determined the moment you were born. Itachi was the son of the leader of the uchia clan so he had broken eyeball fire genetics.

to become acknowledge by everyone is not the same as being a chad. Naruto was far more liked than Sasuske, fe. He was arguably less skilled and intelligent.

As long as the concept of "Chads" exists, there will also be "incels" - Uchiha Madara

NARUTO -ナルト-
Original run October 3, 2002 – February 8, 2007

damn agepill strikes again ... jfl back then I always thought I would have everything by now, foid, job, house... why must our lifes be so shit and empty?
Shippuden ended like a year ago as well:
First episode date: February 15, 2007
Final episode date: March 23, 2017

Sasuke was basically an abusive Chad an he still ended up with Sakura

all of the Uchiha were blackpilled Chads haha, Madara wanted to force everyone into LDARing under his genjutsu.
One giant LDAR virtual reality LAN session, its so funny when you think about it in that context

Sasuke was basically an abusive Chad an he still ended up with Sakura
Still people hated him. He had no chance of being the Hokage and incel Naruto won it.

Still people hated him. He had no chance of being the Hokage and incel Naruto won it.
I think he gained his reputation back at the end of the series but he decided to stay undercover

Madara was pretty incel compared to Hashirama. Hashirama got married and was popular. Madara was disliked and left the group. He was pretty far from a Chad.

Itachi would have been MGTOW.

Sasuke was pretty much the GOAT of the series.

All of his powers are because of his genes (Rinnesharingan etc) while Naruto had to rely on someone else's powers (the Ninetails) to get where he is (akin to taking drugs).

Without the Ninetails Naruto would have been nothing.

Itachi Uchiha said:

It's never been "The one who becomes Hokage will be acknowledge by everyone", it's "The one who is acknowledge by everyone, becomes the Hokage".
What about Pain?

Somtimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because life’s greatest lessons are learnt through pain.

One reason I liked Itachi is because his eyesight was even worse than mine, he was almost blind.

Naruto is the epitome of a bluepilled chadlite who thinks all you need is a bit of effort. Just shadowclone and train 10 hours a day bro women will want u

In reality he comes from a privileged genetic bloodline clan and has the most powerful monster in the world living inside him giving him unlimited potential.

One reason I liked Itachi is because his eyesight was even worse than mine, he was almost blind.
I think most incels would trade eyes with Itachi in an instant.

Would be a truly interesting thing to see.

giphy.gif

I think most incels would trade eyes with Itachi in an instant.

Would be a truly interesting thing to see.

giphy.gif

You could set things on fire and no one would know it's you, but the cost is having very bad vision.