Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled on college.

Pincelzian

Pincelzian

Greycel
First day on college was today.
[UWSL]I started when it had already began a month ago, so, [UWSL]everyone basically already has friends and social groups.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]And what blackpilled me is the fact that nobody even noticed my existence. Not even received a ''good night''.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]It was like i wasn't there, even i'm being a new student.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]When you're an incel, you're like a ghost to society...[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]It's so fucking over:feelsrope:[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

Hmmm… same…. But honestly… fuck them….

Hehe, I am leaving suifuel college in a few months :feelsEhh:

was it worse than high school for you?
Big time, at least in High school I had a fellow low smv nerdy friend so I could "socialize" College is more stressful (harder class such as Calc) with 0 friends. Hopefully you won't experience what I had to deal with.

How did you meet your friends in high school?
Well my one friend and I were History Nerds, so I remember we just randomly started talking about the Mongol Empire (both learning about it in class) and got deep into a nerdy conversation, plus we both having no friends made it easy to hang out. This is the exception to the norm though, meaning it might not happen for most brocels out there.

thats why u should always attend the introduction week, cause otherwise u'll rot alone for the next 3-5 years. wasnt able to go when i started my bachelors and pretty much spent those 3 years alone mostly bc groups get formed very quickly. masters i did decide to go, and it was a better experience afterwards. coincidentally met some people from my homeland whom i could speak my native language with. just strike up some conversations with people, pretend u care about the shit they say. just dont be a social inept fucktard that doesnt say a word and is quiet all the time. if you have to take some benzos/phenibut to low inhibmaxx

So relatable
I'm on the exact same boat as you. Friendless, hopeless, and the main subject (programming) is hard af without prior knowledge while everyone else aside from me already had a fuck ton of experience in the field and ofc, friends, so I'm the only one struggling.

I tried to talk to some low tier normies with a foid and they didn't even listen to anything I said, like I wasn't even there. Furthermore there are many who got in with their groupies from HS since day 1 so chances to get any sort of help or motivation are close to none.

I mean oyu are more likely to graduarte college with honors than get a GF