Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled Normies

Fake Hedgehog

Fake Hedgehog

Ultimate Lifeformcel
Are there any users who openly admit to not being virgin?

How are you treated around here? I know of some high-profile posters who get a lot of hate for being too goodlooking or fakecels, even back in the reddit days, but are there any non-virgins who are openly accepted around here?

If you are not a virgin, I don't understand why you'd be interested in being here.

I would assume having some sex would be better than posting here.

yes they need to be ER'd

@Machiavelli who is a bragging faggot

If you are not a virgin, I don't understand why you'd be interested in being here.

I would assume having some sex would be better than posting here.

I just want to know, because some people have aluded to have fucked already, and I don't get why they do this.

Also sex on demand is cope for non-chad.

I just want to know, because some people have aluded to have fucked already, and I don't get why they do this.

Also sex on demand is cope for non-chad.
@Machiavelli who is a bragging faggot

Bragging about having had sex on a forum for virgins seems completely retarded. Your self esteem has to be entirely non-existent to get a boost out of that.

Blackpilled normies is not possible unless you hide your real views in real life

They're not blackpilled normies, they're just failed normies really.

They're not blackpilled normies, they're just failed normies really.
But if they know why they failed (due to looks), then they are blackpilled failed normies. This is in contrast to bluepilled failed normies, like those betabux who get divorce raped three times but keep thinking the next is "true love."

Anyway I don't mind blackpilled normans here so long as they are honest and don't try to lecture us.