Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Blackpilled normies is inevitable

B

Belzebu

Banned
-
I was seeing one of those youtube shorts and it was shit edit of this webtoon comic or whatever.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/QgSIWuiyC88?feature=share

I was impressed by how many men were saying how they passed through something similar and it made them feel like shit. Some said it made them not want to interact with women anymore and ignore them completely and those comments have hundreds if not thousands of likes. I think is funny how something so small and so simple like this cringe comic generated a lot of reactions with strong emotions.

I don't think this would be the case like 10 or 15 years ago. Most guys would just laugh and move on, as the top percent of men is deacreasing each year, like it was 20%, then 15, and then 10%, normies that were treated with human dignity are now being treated almost like sub-humans by women.

It will be very interesting if this continues. I wonder how things will be when the majority of men become blackpilled.

Incel trait: knowing what the 3rd slide will be

The normiecel uprising is slowly beginning, you can't stop the blackpill when the blackpill is reality itself, run from it, hide from it, it comes all the same

I don't think this would be the case like 10 or 15 years ago. Most guys would just laugh and move on, as the top percent of men is deacreasing each year, like it was 20%, then 15, and then 10%, normies that were treated with human dignity are now being treated almost like sub-humans by women.

It will be very interesting if this continues. I wonder how things will be when the majority of men become blackpilled.
women will be more and more petty, and men more and more blackpilled

women will be more and more petty, and men more and more blackpilled
It truly is the Year of the Cuck, even that super famous JewTuber Idubbz is having his balls openly paraded by sub-6 foid, if I was a normie I would give up if even a guy with 7 million followers is that cucked

Clyde Will1 month ago
Remember lads, if she ghosts you, turn her into a ghost.

Maybe more people getting blackpilled is good for us, but I will still have a personal bias against normalscum. Normies deserve to suffer under the delusions of the bluepill and cuckoldry forever.