Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Blackpilled metal?

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Anyone knows blackpilled metal bands or songs?

don't listen to metal, i prefer real music.

>metal is not real music
hey bro if you like the sound of a violin being played with a razor blade at mach 20, then good on ya mate. won't judge.

hey bro if you like the sound of a violin being played with a razor blade at mach 20, then good on ya mate. won't judge.
what?

i guess faget by korn is close enough

it was an insult directed toward how metal sounds, and included a hyperbolic description of the sound of metal music comparing to a stringed instrument being scraped very quickly, insinuating that metal is a genre of music that sounds bad.

it was an insult directed toward how metal sounds, and included a hyperbolic description of the sound of metal music comparing to a stringed instrument being scraped very quickly, insinuating that metal is a genre of music that sounds bad.
If u want to listen to how niggers are fucking stacies and do illegal things then its ur beer bro
i guess faget by korn is close enough
thanks

I don't know tbh