Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “”””blackpilled”””” “incels” who still want to get married

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
You spend your days writing misogynistic things and then you want to get married.

Marriage benefits only women, if at this point you want to marry, you are the worst blupilled trash, scum of the earth.

Marriage that incels talk about is a "dream" were we get married to a perfect girl that doesnt betabux/divorce rape. Where there is pure love.

You are making a confusion between the "dreamed marriage" we all wish for and the joke we see nowadays.

You spend your days writing misogynistic things
Gymcel soy cuck

Lmao I don't want to get married, you'll end up getting cucked and drained of all your resources

If you’re mysoginistic, you should dream to buy a pre-teen sexual slave. Marriage is convenient only for middle aged women.

Blackpilled incels should dream to buy girls, not marry them in a western society.

Marriage is a joke for the common man.

Marriage that incels talk about is a "dream" were we get married to a perfect girl that doesnt betabux/divorce rape. Where there is pure love.

You are making a confusion between the "dreamed marriage" we all wish for and the joke we see nowadays.
This.

You spend your days writing misogynistic things and then you want to get married.

Marriage benefits only women, if at this point you want to marry, you are the worst blupilled trash, scum of the earth.
"misogyny" is such a buzzword. Almost everything we say about women is true, they're just objective facts.

i just think having a bitch at home to dump nuts in whenever i please +also cleans and cooks dinner would be the bomb.

theoretically if i was some Chad I think I'd hold the power in the relationship and thus have my bio-fleshlight-microwave-dishwasher combo.

or at the very least keep a twink around who cooks me breakfast in nothing but a frilly pink apron, walks around on his tip toes and sorta bounces when he walks and always smells of citrus

i just think having a bitch at home to dump nuts in whenever i please +also cleans and cooks dinner would be the bomb.

theoretically if i was some Chad I think I'd hold the power in the relationship and thus have my bio-fleshlight-microwave-dishwasher combo.

or at the very least keep a twink around who cooks me breakfast in nothing but a frilly pink apron, walks around on his tip toes and sorta bounces when he walks and always smells of citrus

I also want a "bio-3holefleshlight-cooking/washing combo". None reconditioned if possible.

most of the incels maybe are redpilled until a foid have an eye contact with them, about blackpill only very few incels are blackpilled and most of them are truecels and do not spend their time in incel sites because are hikikomoricels or suicidalcels and they do not want talking h 24 about females and inceldom themes because they know that there is not hope

Many of us dream about a lost "natural law society" based on roles. I wanna marry a "traditional" woman. It sounds so Varg Vikerness and unrealistic. And it is. But daydreaming is a way to cope.

Marriage = being a giga cuck

JFL at getting married in the 21st century. Fucking retards.
5D20B67C 4F1E 488F 8ECF F77F84C3DC78

most of the incels maybe are redpilled until a foid have an eye contact with them, about blackpill only very few incels are blackpilled and most of them are truecels and do not spend their time in incel sites because are hikikomoricels or suicidalcels and they do not want talking h 24 about females and inceldom themes because they know that there is not hope