Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled comment under (((BBC))) documentary!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
looks dont matter bro just go out and meet women bro :soy: :soy: :soy:

Farah Rohaizat is a gigantic cuck.

Why those soyfaggots get triggered by the word female. I don't care if they call us males, there's nothing wrong with that word. But you use female and those cucks get buttmad, it's not even something that has the purpose of being offensive.

Why those soyfaggots get triggered by the word female. I don't care if they call us males, there's nothing wrong with that word.
I really don´t get it either I use the word female a lot because it covers both girls and women so it´s easier, I also wouldn´t be offended if anyone refered to me as male in fact I often refer to myself this way because I want to be a child so bad yet I am not one but I don´t feel adult either so male describes it pretty good.

People get offended by everything these days you can´t even describe people by their gender anymore without people getting mad, I really hate this modern world.