Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled Cinema: Shrek

Incedel

Incedel

Femicide Enjoyer
★★★★★
I was rewatching Shrek 1, its a good movie despite being post-modernist bullshit and its black pilled in multiple ways. There are obvious ones like Farquaad getting cucked because he is short even despite the fact the nigga is rich as fuck, but I think Shrek himself is cucked. Think about it. Shrek battles a dragon, knights and everything else to rescue a beautiful princess and even break into her wedding to confess, just for her to turn into his Looksmatch. Despite Shrek's charisma, height and strength at the end of the movie all he actually gets is his literally looksmatch. This is true for normies, who spend so much effort groveling and improving themselves only to end up with their looksmatch. Meanwhile Donlkey gets his dick sucked by the dragon the first time the meet. If Shrek can't get a skinny redhead princess then it never began for farquaadcels:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• 396114-shrek-shrek_2.jpg
    396114-shrek-shrek_2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 10
Tldr: She chooses a literla ogre over a manlet

Tldr: She chooses a literla ogre over a manlet
Nah my point was that shrek did all that bullshit for his looksmatch ogre gf instead of the hot redhead

Nah my point was that shrek did all that bullshit for his looksmatch ogre gf instead of the hot redhead
Based shreck not asking for too much and keeping his race pure

Based shreck not asking for too much and keeping his race pure
I don't know if you are white or not, but the last thing I would want as 3/10 blackcel is my looksmatch after you had to fight a dragon in a volcano

I don't know if you are white or not, but the last thing I would want as 3/10 blackcel is my looksmatch after you had to fight a dragon in a volcano
I am white but I never watched shreck