Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Blackpilled by my mom

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
I just heard my dad saying "Whoever'll marry (my name) is sure a lucky woman!" and my mom just chuckled like "Yeah right!". My dad's a good guy but I never got too close to my mom. She was alright but a lot of the time I found her to side more with my brother which I hated.

Fucking over.

Brutal even when your family doesn't have hope for you

Remember that if she ever needs anything.

Shit, the truth must be difficult to continue seeing your mother as a human being and not as an animal, once you swallow the blackpill.

Your mom knows. She has rejected subhumans like us in her days. She knows a woman never dreams about genetic trash like us.

Your mom knows. She has rejected subhumans like us in her days. She knows a woman never dreams about genetic trash like us.
I don't wanna be like "MOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME" but she really doesn't understand how I feel. She did take me to therapy and all but that failed. She never thought to speak to me truly. In fact, one time while I had a psychotic-depressive episode (diagnosed btw I'm not a tumblrista bitch) she sat me down and asked "Hey, what's wrong with you, huh?" in this smug way. I was silent out of my inability to respond at all because the thoughts filled my head completely and made me fear to speak. I was completely frozen out of fear and I kept hearing them, again and again, tormenting me eternally. Fuck life. Fuck the nature of the modern foid.

I don't wanna be like "MOM YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME" but she really doesn't understand how I feel. She did take me to therapy and all but that failed. She never thought to speak to me truly. In fact, one time while I had a psychotic-depressive episode (diagnosed btw I'm not a tumblrista bitch) she sat me down and asked "Hey, what's wrong with you, huh?" in this smug way. I was silent out of my inability to respond at all because the thoughts filled my head completely and made me fear to speak. I was completely frozen out of fear and I kept hearing them, again and again, tormenting me eternally. Fuck life. Fuck the nature of the modern foid.
normalfags cannot empathise, they can only mock and deride. only incels can empathise with one another

If you ever write a suicide note, be sure to mention the moment you overheard her say that.

It's her fault for having bad genes, BTFO by women before you even exited the womb

Is really brutal taking black pills of family