Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled ass video game

• Thread starter BluePillsPoison
  • Start date
BluePillsPoison

BluePillsPoison

NEET LiL Ogre
★★
One of my favorite games to play is a godsim called "Rimworld."

Your colonists all have sets of traits that comes randomly "you roll your original 3." One of them is "ugly," and it makes people treat you like shit and not want you around. The thing is, you have social needs. Those needs have to be met. And they approach girls/girls approach them, and if they make a move, and get rejected, they get a 'rebuffed' de-buff. So essentially, in a world of equality, the incels in the game are trapped in the same cycle of hell that we are in real life. The creator of the game really though it out, and actually expressed our existence.

For the record, this isn't some weeb dating sim. It's a dark game about space pirates, organ transplants, where when your people are starving you can resort to cannibalism to save your people, which will have lasting psychological effects. lol.

Funny anecdote:

FIrst three colonists. One is ugly male, incel. Another is a femoid, another is very very old. The femoid immediately rushes into marriage with the incel. Then along comes Chad. After seasons together, they save the life of a downed beautiful male enemy, to which she immediately dumps the incel, kicks him out of the room "That he is in the middle of building mind you" and starts dating Chad.

He's so distraught, he gets drunk off of some of the beer from Chad's dead buddies... who mind you, killed the old man they started with. He stays up all night drinking, then sleeps through the next day.

Finally... He's ready to work. Granted, it's 10pm... but he needed it. Sure. He deserved a day off after that shit. Task number one, complete the bedroom he started. He walks in on them fucking (it's a very low graphic game, you see hearts above sleeping people. The game is all about in depth gameplay). Snaps. "Jake "BuilderDude" Johnson is on an alcohol binge." So... ok, another night of drinking, followed by aimless wandering, followed by a day of sleep. Fine, you get one more day because I recognize my incel brother. Also, I sold the alcohol I had left to passing traders.

That night.. same shit, he goes into the room getting ready to fix it. Sees them in bed together.... without hesitating "Colonist Mental Break: Animal Killing" he walks up to her cat sleeping in a bed next to her bed, kills it, and leaves. Comes back two hours later, drags the cat into the kitchen, butchers it, and cooks it for them to eat the next morning. He was fine after that. The foid, was not. "Bonded animal died -7"
  1. He built a base for her and the old man. Classic all around good guy.
  2. He protected her and him from an army of slaver space pirates trying to kill/capture them.
  3. The space pirate chads killed the innocent old man.
  4. The hero fights them off and in an act of mercy, spares the remaining wounded space pirate chad.
  5. His wife dumps him for that chad.
  6. He accidentally walks in on them fucking, twice, drinks for 2 days straight.
  7. Sees them in bed together, kills her cat.. devastating her, and he's all good after that.

Last edited:
The devs must have somehow misspelled "bad personality" as "ugly."

There's only one Dev, and he's actually a really cool dude.