Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled anime or manga

Death note.
Aaa

Kemono Friends. Humanity extinct, and so world became nice place

ngl I rly liked ben 10 he was my nigga tbh
jfl i made a ben 10 watch out of cardboard once then i got my ass beat and thrown in a dumpster

jfl i made a ben 10 watch out of cardboard once then i got my ass beat and thrown in a dumpster
who beat you bro was it the ben 10 aliens

The beginning of Tate No Yuusha is fairly blackpilled on women's true nature. Of course, most people here will never know enough attention from a woman to get that badly screwed by one, but...it is blackpill realism even chad has to deal with when he gets falsely metoo'd.

I heard Evangelion is pretty blackpilled on women and relationships.

Do they exist?
Dunno man anime in general is pretty blue pilled but there are some blackpills out there if you search hard enough.

Inuyushaki is blackpilled. the fat bald subhumans family doessnt give a fuck about him till he becomes robot and dies for mankind

I liked how both of them wanted MC's chad friend.

I liked how both of them wanted MC's chad friend.

its still bluepilled, in the manga the childhood friends eventually want mc but irl women will stick with Chad even if Chad were to be cannibal rapist

its still bluepilled, in the manga the childhood friends eventually want mc but irl women will stick with Chad even if Chad were to be cannibal rapist
All anime is pretty much bluepilled or I guess people won't buy it. There is next to no anime/manga where MC gets rejected and doesn't end up with someone eventually.

All anime is pretty much bluepilled or I guess people won't buy it. There is next to no anime/manga where MC gets rejected and doesn't end up with someone eventually.
True blackpilled manga would not sell. It would be boring too. All that woulkd happen is subhuman goes to work and bullied 24/7 thats all.

True blackpilled manga would not sell. It would be boring too. All that woulkd happen is subhuman goes to work and bullied 24/7 thats all.
We need more MC's being rejected it would make anime more relatable.