Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpilled and Bluepilled people will NEVER understand each other.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
As i see it, it's not even about "intelligence". I don't think cucks are necessarily stupid. It's just that people CANNOT ADMIT something that disrupts their way to cope with life.

You will never see a cuck saying "yeah, it's true, my wife is not attracted to me and i stay with her because i'm afraid of loneliness and i can't get another woman".

as you will never see a female saying "yeah, it's true, i can get sex whenever i want and my only problem is that chad does not commit, and i want only him, but i will be forced to settle".

as you will never see a Chad saying "yeah, it's true, i fuck women because i'm good looking".

People want to live the narrative of their "victory" through means that they think they got instead admitting the harsh truth.

We incels are an exception because we are so used to defeat that we have nothing to lose to admit the truth. This is the reason the other categories hates so much (with the exception of chad, he's too busy fucking females), because we make them question their lives.

I don't think cucks are necessarily stupid. It's just that people CANNOT ADMIT something that disrupts their way to cope with life.
High iq tbh i think that's it

I can understand both tbh

as you will never see a Chad saying "yeah, it's true, i fuck women because i'm good looking".
some Chads will admit this. Only Chads and blackpilled incels can face the truth. Foids and bluepilled sub8 men cannot handle the truth

Talking to bluepillers is like talking to a wall

Low iq, many people here used to be bluepill. Soys will never understand the blackpill tho

Low iq, many people here used to be bluepill. Soys will never understand the blackpill tho

I'm talking about soys, which i intend to be bluepill people that will never become blackpilled.

People want to live the narrative of their "victory" through means that they think they got instead admitting the harsh truth.

We incels are an exception because we are so used to defeat that we have nothing to lose to admit the truth.

The problem is that the bluepill is objectively wrong so they can't argue with us because there is nothing to argue about, therefore they try to bully and shame us into silence

Normeis live totally different lives to us, so I think they just lack any sort of experience that would allow them to accept our reality as something valid. Cucks are just coping hard and wouldn't be able to keep living if they weren't bluepilled.