Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpilled again

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
92536B8D 7479 4842 A1D3 C0B5B41891E9
I like to chadfish (sometimes for money but usually just for trolls and laughs and sometimes for stuff I can’t talk about) and I gave this foid a pic of my “brother” (me). I frauded the hardest I could in this picture too. She responds with no no no all in succession holy fuck. BUT ITS BECAUSE OF MY PERSONALITY HUH? Fucking IT niggers please touch this why am I oinkwell

The extra pain is that she hasn’t even seen my height yet (5’5). Just the face is enough for her to be disgusted. Are you fucking serious

Last edited:
It's Over (100 emoji)

Aryan white boy with baby blues couldn't even SEAmaxx smh

Attachments

• download (13).jpg
    download (13).jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 63
Hope you put her in a suitcase.

brutal, man
I'm sorry :cryfeels:
don't do it again tbh
It'll ruin your day... every time

I can smell the bad haircut & lack of shower facilities from here.

She didnt even see your height, dick, or frame.

Just the fucking face was enough

:lul::lul::lul:

you should send her your balls
I usually end up doing that when I get her nudes and threaten to leak them unless she gives me 10$ or something

You forgot to take a shower sweaty.

She detects your bad personality from the fact you wear a hood inside

Close shots always look bad, you have to be at least 6 feet away from the camera to get a decent photo.

:soy: Shes just being a strong wahman bro:soy:

Close shots always look bad, you have to be at least 6 feet away from the camera to get a decent photo.
It was farther than it looks. Not 6 ft but about an arms lengths. I also angle frauded and had both my eyes open (I can only keep one open due to ptosis but I can take pictures and have both of them open, just in motion I collapse unless I have eye drops)

It was farther than it looks. Not 6 ft but about an arms lengths. I also angle frauded and had both my eyes open (I can only keep one open due to ptosis but I can take pictures and have both of them open, just in motion I collapse unless I have eye drops)
I never heard of that so I looked it up, have you tried eyelid tape lifters?

Screen Shot 2020 04 27 at 61654 PM

I never heard of that so I looked it up, have you tried eyelid tape lifters?

View attachment 246509
Yeah. It’s not a hard problem to fix and the surgery isn’t that much for how much surgeries go, but I just have no cash and that stuff adds up. Before I literally had 0$ and spent all my money on drugs but recently (about 4 months) I’ve been able to fix my eye so both of them are open whenever I go in public. Sometimes even when I film videos on my YT.

It’s sad that I didn’t know about these before I dropped out of HS. My parents didn’t believe in science and medicine (I’ve never really been to the doctors) and they wanted me to think it was normal and that I was normal, except I was teased brutally for it. They even told me there was no cure jfl.

Yeah. It’s not a hard problem to fix and the surgery isn’t that much for how much surgeries go, but I just have no cash and that stuff adds up. Before I literally had 0$ and spent all my money on drugs but recently (about 4 months) I’ve been able to fix my eye so both of them are open whenever I go in public. Sometimes even when I film videos on my YT.
Good thing you finally figured out how to make it improve even after they said there was no cure.
It’s sad that I didn’t know about these before I dropped out of HS. My parents didn’t believe in science and medicine (I’ve never really been to the doctors) and they wanted me to think it was normal and that I was normal, except I was teased brutally for it. They even told me there was no cure jfl.
Incompetent parenting is the main cause of inceldom I think. My parents screwed me up pretty bad too with diet, religious extremism, improper medical treatment, making me stay home and not have friends, etc...

Hoodies me
She detects your bad personality from the fact you wear a hood inside
brutal ngl. The thing is I constantly 24/7 wear a hoodie because my skull shape is atrocious. I look like a balloon or a funko-pop with my frame (Been told both of these things).

Brutal...why even try irl at this point :redpill::feels:

I usually end up doing that when I get her nudes and threaten to leak them unless she gives me 10$ or something

Damn you hustling white boy. I might do that as well. Daddy need a new pair of headphones.