Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting blackpilled about life in general? not just relationships?

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★
This is really the only place I feel we're allowed to talk about this, jewtube is cucked, twitter is filled with bots, reddit is beyond gay, etc.

a lot of you I think will feel the same, but my life/our lives are just empty. I can't put a label on it. We're hopelessly nihilistic.

You can feel it in the zeitgeist, every other article and piece of content is about the "lonliness epidemic" and they all kind of skirt around the incel problem as if we don't exist. It's infuriting because it's one thing to have an empty life but it's another thing when everyone acts like you and your problems don't exist. "why aren't men going to college or having kids? where'd they go :soy::soy:"

what the fuck is wrong with our times? The boomers basically had it all they could afford to be oofy doofies and they just had to show up and the whole world was handed to them. Meanwhile our generation is literally gambling life savings on sports betting and crypto and spending hours in the mirror looksmaxxing and analyzing their skincare routine for just a shot at being worthy of SOMETHING in our lives.

The neurotypicals are bluepilled and they don't even see the big picture, they still hold on to the belief that everything will be alright and they're still optimistic and shit. But for us with the ability to think abstractly, it's almost impossible to cope with how fucking empty this life is, it's impossible to not be nihilistic and pessimistic. You can LDAR, you can play games all day, you can try living as minimally as possible and saving your energy, practicing acesticism as schopenhauer advocates for, but none of it fucking works well.

You wake up and you are aware that your life is suffering, you have to endure just to stay alive, you go work and feed yourself, try to forget how shit your life is and how you're inching closer to old age and death by coping with whatever, just to repeat it all again.

I don't even have like a concluding question or anything to discuss about this, i'm just completely dumbfounded. what the fuck. Is this why people ropemaxx? is there a cope that gets rid of this feeling entirely?

Being blackpilled on dating is baby shit. The real blackpill lies in realizing that looks are the most important thing in every aspect.

Yeah i am blackpilled about life as well. It pains me to know that I'll never be able to do any intelligence shit due to my low intelligence that I was born with. It pains me to know I can do nothing to fix it.

Being blackpilled on dating is baby shit. The real blackpill lies in realizing that looks are the most important thing in every aspect.
:yes::yes::yes:How others perceive you its by far the most important thing in life for success. Lookism becomes apparent early as start of elementary school and since then you get treated like shit by your peers until death.

:yes::yes::yes:How others perceive you its by far the most important thing in life for success. Lookism becomes apparent early as start of elementary school and since then you get treated like shit by your peers until death.
both valid and true yes, I'm just referring to life sucking in general, i've already given up on women I know I wasn't born with the right looks like a lot of us are. I used to look forward to life without a foid though but now even that is hopeless.

This is really the only place I feel we're allowed to talk about this, jewtube is cucked, twitter is filled with bots, reddit is beyond gay, etc.

a lot of you I think will feel the same, but my life/our lives are just empty. I can't put a label on it. We're hopelessly nihilistic.

You can feel it in the zeitgeist, every other article and piece of content is about the "lonliness epidemic" and they all kind of skirt around the incel problem as if we don't exist. It's infuriting because it's one thing to have an empty life but it's another thing when everyone acts like you and your problems don't exist. "why aren't men going to college or having kids? where'd they go :soy::soy:"

what the fuck is wrong with our times? The boomers basically had it all they could afford to be oofy doofies and they just had to show up and the whole world was handed to them. Meanwhile our generation is literally gambling life savings on sports betting and crypto and spending hours in the mirror looksmaxxing and analyzing their skincare routine for just a shot at being worthy of SOMETHING in our lives.

The neurotypicals are bluepilled and they don't even see the big picture, they still hold on to the belief that everything will be alright and they're still optimistic and shit. But for us with the ability to think abstractly, it's almost impossible to cope with how fucking empty this life is, it's impossible to not be nihilistic and pessimistic. You can LDAR, you can play games all day, you can try living as minimally as possible and saving your energy, practicing acesticism as schopenhauer advocates for, but none of it fucking works well.

You wake up and you are aware that your life is suffering, you have to endure just to stay alive, you go work and feed yourself, try to forget how shit your life is and how you're inching closer to old age and death by coping with whatever, just to repeat it all again.

I don't even have like a concluding question or anything to discuss about this, i'm just completely dumbfounded. what the fuck. Is this why people ropemaxx? is there a cope that gets rid of this feeling entirely?
Well said mang :feelsokman:

Our only goals are to try and survive for as long as we can, until we eventually die. It's brutal. Almost like Cod zombies, where after each round things just get progressively harder and harder.