Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Blackpill

I'm 5'6 and most girls shorter than me only want 6'0 guys. I already quit dating forever for almost 2 years now since I was 18, Never will I date ever again. It's not my job nor is it my problem to please vapid, gold digger women that will never love or care in any way or will never even care about me and only offer misery, debt, stress, and bad/negative mental health. Honestly talking about short guys and dating has got to be my least favorite topic, it's just so negative and literally and solution provided other than staying single forever is just completely obsolete. "Just date short girls" Short girls only want 6'0 guys "Just be rich" She'll just use you for money and leave you for a taller guy "Just be confident" "Just be a desperate simp" "Just bend over backwards" "Just try harder again if she rejects you" "You're an incel for staying single, you have to keep dating!" "Be confident, rich, fit, successful, I know a guy who is 4 ft 11 and slays cos of confidence." "Tom Cruise is short, Mike Tyson is only like 5 ft 10 (so not short then)." "Tom Brady is 6'4 and height never bothered him even though he's not short." Oh yeah genius? What's Tom Brady going through with his wife right now hmm? Just be this. Just be that. Blah blah blah. All this nonsense and garbage advice I keep hearing repeatedly just drives me into insanity. Can people just understand that dating itself is an option and not some mandatory world order. And talk about "You have to date and still approach girls." What is it? Some kind of order I have to obey and comply with? And what if I don't want to then? I get so goddam tired of seeing the same nonsense advice, it's draining to hear these so called "dating advice for short men" from these people because basically what they are saying is you have to max out all your stats to the highest degree, be a simp and bend over backwards just to get a few chances with girls and even then they may leave you even. And even if you do get rich so what? You're short, women will find you unappealing but rich so you get gold diggers. Women who don't love you but just want to feed off your resources and cheat on you. They are not quality, high value girls you can build a meaningful relationship, family with or spend your lifetime with. The last thing I want is casual, pointless sex that hurts my soul. No thanks. Not to mention I've heard way too many of dark stories of how short guys had it so bad in dating, false accusations, divorce, alimony, etc. Some of these stories are even really horrifying and gruesome which I can't really speak of and it'll always remind me why I need stay single and to stay away from dating. They say going to the gym gets you girls, I know other short guys who are ripped and have more muscle than me and I never see them get any girls. Some of them would rather stay single forever and still go to the gym like me and others well there just desperate virgins who quit and are now fat/skinny again all because they can't get girls. I get that most women have preferences for taller men, that's fine, lesbian have preferences for women it's the same thing. I mean I'd ask myself if all women were to become lesbians then how would I live? Just know dating isn't for everyone, not everyone wants to date, I have friend who never cared about dating and stayed single their whole lives and they live better lives than me. I'd rather live my life in freedom and still have a roof over my head and still be able to afford basic necessity instead of putting myself through long term misery, depression, and financial debt. So my solution is simple, dating is completely optional, not compulsory so just don't date, avoid women and you'll be fine.

Incel pilgrimage to Blackpill when.

The land between Mumbles road and Blackpill beach is used as Blackpill Lido, a family and children's play area which is popular in summer. Also on Mumbles road is 'The Woodman', a local pub, and Blackpill Post Office.
North of the boating lake was a mini golf course sandwiched between a carriageway and cycle track. Blackpill Pitch-and-Putt, despite its name, is actually within the Sketty electoral ward, and in 2016 was converted to a footgolf course.
The uk is such a funny place ngl. The jokes write themselves

The land between Mumbles road and Blackpill beach is used as Blackpill Lido, a family and children's play area which is popular in summer.
Even the blackpill beach is full of sexhaving normie breeders :fuk:

hey I live near there, (swansea)

Future capital of Incelistan

I'm 5'6 and most girls shorter than me only want 6'0 guys. I already quit dating forever for almost 2 years now since I was 18, Never will I date ever again. It's not my job nor is it my problem to please vapid, gold digger women that will never love or care in any way or will never even care about me and only offer misery, debt, stress, and bad/negative mental health. Honestly talking about short guys and dating has got to be my least favorite topic, it's just so negative and literally and solution provided other than staying single forever is just completely obsolete. "Just date short girls" Short girls only want 6'0 guys "Just be rich" She'll just use you for money and leave you for a taller guy "Just be confident" "Just be a desperate simp" "Just bend over backwards" "Just try harder again if she rejects you" "You're an incel for staying single, you have to keep dating!" "Be confident, rich, fit, successful, I know a guy who is 4 ft 11 and slays cos of confidence." "Tom Cruise is short, Mike Tyson is only like 5 ft 10 (so not short then)." "Tom Brady is 6'4 and height never bothered him even though he's not short." Oh yeah genius? What's Tom Brady going through with his wife right now hmm? Just be this. Just be that. Blah blah blah. All this nonsense and garbage advice I keep hearing repeatedly just drives me into insanity. Can people just understand that dating itself is an option and not some mandatory world order. And talk about "You have to date and still approach girls." What is it? Some kind of order I have to obey and comply with? And what if I don't want to then? I get so goddam tired of seeing the same nonsense advice, it's draining to hear these so called "dating advice for short men" from these people because basically what they are saying is you have to max out all your stats to the highest degree, be a simp and bend over backwards just to get a few chances with girls and even then they may leave you even. And even if you do get rich so what? You're short, women will find you unappealing but rich so you get gold diggers. Women who don't love you but just want to feed off your resources and cheat on you. They are not quality, high value girls you can build a meaningful relationship, family with or spend your lifetime with. The last thing I want is casual, pointless sex that hurts my soul. No thanks. Not to mention I've heard way too many of dark stories of how short guys had it so bad in dating, false accusations, divorce, alimony, etc. Some of these stories are even really horrifying and gruesome which I can't really speak of and it'll always remind me why I need stay single and to stay away from dating. They say going to the gym gets you girls, I know other short guys who are ripped and have more muscle than me and I never see them get any girls. Some of them would rather stay single forever and still go to the gym like me and others well there just desperate virgins who quit and are now fat/skinny again all because they can't get girls. I get that most women have preferences for taller men, that's fine, lesbian have preferences for women it's the same thing. I mean I'd ask myself if all women were to become lesbians then how would I live? Just know dating isn't for everyone, not everyone wants to date, I have friend who never cared about dating and stayed single their whole lives and they live better lives than me. I'd rather live my life in freedom and still have a roof over my head and still be able to afford basic necessity instead of putting myself through long term misery, depression, and financial debt. So my solution is simple, dating is completely optional, not compulsory so just don't date, avoid women and you'll be fine.
I'm 5'4 .it never began for me